need some friends 4 support

Options
My name is Crystal I was 145 lbs just 5 yrs ago then i had to kids and stopped taking care of myself now i am 244, i started my diet before i started on here i have lost 20lbs but its getting harder i just need a few people that understand to urge me on!!!

Replies

• lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I know how you feel. I got down to the 140's on WW and felt great only to pack on over 65 pounds.

Just think, you have lost 80 sticks of butter!

I like to use weight chart .com for tracking along with this site, it has really helped alot. Between the 2 I feel armed and ready for battle!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    I will add you as a friend! I am just starting out and definitely need support too!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!! hehe
  • noodl20
    noodl20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on what you have already accomplished! Support I am sure can help you with the rest!
  • phoebe2488
    phoebe2488 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am definitely here as support as I needed it just as much as anyone! :) Good luck!
  • kellybones
    kellybones Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too. I added you!
  • ANGELAWHALEY
    Options
    Hi!

I know how you feel. I got down to the 140's on WW and felt great only to pack on over 65 pounds.

Just think, you have lost 80 sticks of butter!

I like to use weight chart .com for tracking along with this site, it has really helped alot. Between the 2 I feel armed and ready for battle!

OMG WEIGHT CHART IS SO AWESOME! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    This site is best for support, the more people supporting each other the better we all are!

add as a friend!!

Sherri :)
  • ANGELAWHALEY
    Options
    THATS WHY AM HERE TOO! CONGRATS ON THE LOSS ALREADY!!! KEEP IT UP! :happy:
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I need friends for support too. i'll add u.
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    Great job so far on your journey! I will support you too.