5' 7'', 141 lbs and wanting to lose 13- anyone else similar?

Options
Hi guys! Just wondering if anybody else has similar goals to me? I'm aiming for a goal weight of 128 pounds.

Replies

• meggersome84
    Options
    I'm 5'7, 147lbs. My goal weight is 124lbs, so very similar.
  • emmaaleanne
    emmaaleanne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh cool! What are you doing to try and get there, like what kind of exercise etc.?
  • meggersome84
    Options
    I just got serious this week, but trying to move around more. Most of my day is spent sitting. Also, cutting out drinking. It seems like a lot of my socializing involves drinking, since I'm no light weight, this has added weight.
  • katealbright
    katealbright Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7", 130, aiming for 120 :)
  • emmaaleanne
    emmaaleanne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm the same, I drink once or twice every week, and a lot on each occasion. Hard to cut out though! Katealbright- how have you managed to lose so much weight already?
  • katealbright
    katealbright Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm the same, I drink once or twice every week, and a lot on each occasion. Hard to cut out though! Katealbright- how have you managed to lose so much weight already?

I have lost 18 lbs in 3 months. The first month I lost 8 lbs which is not uncommon for beginner losses. And other than that I'm prettymuch losing at a rate of 1.25 lbs a week so that's 10 lbs in the last 2 months.

But I eat very well I think and don't drink often. I think diet and food quality is most important. Although I have gone through phases of working out 6x a week, I now work out more like 3x a week.
    I talk more about what I eat here, about 9 posts down: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/810160-5-7-girl-155-to-130-progress-pics?page=2
  • jng1989
    jng1989 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm around the same height and weight. GW 125. Add me if you'd like!
  • AnnaAllgood
    Options
    Im 5'7, currently 142 and looking to be to 130 hopefully by new years :)