5'1 From 180 to 115. Finally at my goal!

Options

Replies

• GCTom
    GCTom Posts: 3
    Options
    Great work!!
  • kdccat
    kdccat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Me too. I have a few more toning pounds to go. Keep it up!!!:happy:
  • mscrholder
    mscrholder Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! I'm 5'1", and I'm truly inspired by your journey! Go girl!!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow--super job! You should be so proud of what you have accomplished!
  • 15kaspen
    15kaspen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look great!
  • LiveforChange
    LiveforChange Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow Congrats hope to be there one day:) I hope you let us know what you did a little more details:)
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Yes, this definitely inspires me to keep going.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    you look great!! And such cute outfits in your pics!! :) Can't wait to dress like that! And you did it really fast too! :flowerforyou:
  • ThePartyGoblin
    Options
    Congratuwelldone! Its clear you worked hard, I hope you treated yourself to something nice when you hit your goal!
  • abfab_sweetie
    Options
    Amazing results! Well done!
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You should be EXTREMELY proud of yourself, you look amazing!!!!!!!!!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congradulations on hitting your goal weight...10 more stuborn pounds and im at mine!...You inspire the fight!
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well done pretty lady. You look so happy and healthy. Gratz on a great achievement!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    wow, you look awesome! great work!!
  • lc52820
    lc52820 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look good! That gives me hope that my goal is within reach too :happy:

I'm 5'2'' and started out at 189...I don't have a specific goal weight but I'd be happy anywhere in the 130-ish range. I've had several people tell me they think it's unrealistic but you have proven otherwise! I realize it will probably take me awhile to get there but I plan on sticking with it. I've got to view it as a lifestyle change, not a "diet".
  • amyziegler6
    amyziegler6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look good! That gives me hope that my goal is within reach too :happy:

I'm 5'2'' and started out at 189...I don't have a specific goal weight but I'd be happy anywhere in the 130-ish range. I've had several people tell me they think it's unrealistic but you have proven otherwise! I realize it will probably take me awhile to get there but I plan on sticking with it. I've got to view it as a lifestyle change, not a "diet".

Honestly I never thought I would get this small, my original goal was around 125-130 too. But I feel like this is my perfect, comfortable weight and it's totally possible! My family and friends still don't understand that I'm not on a "diet" and that I've changed my life, not just how I eat. Stick with it, its SO worth it!
  • firelle
    firelle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Most of my family is at your height; I stick out a bit (5' 3.5"). I started a bit over your starting weight (185) but gave up at 167ish. Hopefully I can go lower! :) But not this low, because since I'm taller 115 is a bit much.. Apparently 120 before was sickly looking on me.
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so great! You are so petite. :) Good job on the hard work!
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    AWESOME WORK!
  • amyziegler6
    amyziegler6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so great! You are so petite. :) Good job on the hard work!

So many people have told me I look like I've gotten not only thinner but shorter too.. I like being called petite so much better! :)

THANKS EVERYONE! I wish I could reply to all of you individually, you've all made my day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!