16kg in 16 weeks

Options
I'm really pleased with my progress commenced beginning of August as a 101kg 50 year old male. Weighed in today at 84.7kg. Now less than 10kg to my target of 75kg. I feel I have done this without being extreeme. I watch my total calories each day, avoid sugar as much as possible, do at least 30 minutes of cardio every day, although on Sundays a fit in am hour bike ride for some variety, plus do 40 minutes of strength work twice a week , will eventually do 3 times a week. Now having to ignore people saying I'm looking skinny, it is only because we have become comfortable living in a world of overweight and obese bodies. Keep up with your own progress. I hope to reach my target by the middle of next year. Maintenance is more my concern in the long run.

Replies

• Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's a great steady loss. With all the exercise too I bet you feel like a new man. Good luck on the next stage of your advdnture.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!