A 30 Y.O. Girl-Need to lose 50 lbs..

Options
Hello MFPs ,

I am working to lose 50lbs. I'm hoping to get close to my goal weight in at least Six months "By May". I hope it's possible. Let me know if you have similar goal. Feel free to send me friend's request so that we can do this together :)

Replies

• MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    31.... have 60 LBS to lose. This is my first real attempt to lose the weight I've put on over the past ten years. I am super motivated and finding mfp an amazing source of accountability and encouragement.
  • MamaHann
    MamaHann Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    30 years old need to lose 50 lbs, at least! Let's help each other through this journey.
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Sounds great! Let's do this!!
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am 33. I am wanting to lose about 40 lbs. My biggest fear is loose saggy, skin...
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    27. Got at least 50 to go!! Started At 228. Currently 193. GoAl -145. Good luck.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    in about 8 months i lost 60 pounds...i gained a few back after school started, so by next july i am on course to wanting lost between 20-30 pounds...feel free to FR me.
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    I am afraid of that too..., but I believe that if we lose the extra weight slowly with healthy food and regular workout, it should eliminate the risk of us having loose skin.... I hope so :)
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    27. Got at least 50 to go!! Started At 228. Currently 193. GoAl -145. Good luck.

Let's do this! Good luck to all :)
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    in about 8 months i lost 60 pounds...i gained a few back after school started, so by next july i am on course to wanting lost between 20-30 pounds...feel free to FR me.

Oh wow! How did you do this? I want to lose 50 in Six months...I WISH!
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me! I also have 50 lbs to lose, and need all the help I can get!