Anxiety over homemade meals?

Options
2»

Replies

• mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Along with Skinnytaste.com, I really like EmilyBites.com. I just made her pepperoni puffs for dinner on Friday with a ceasar salad and it was wonderful. Some of her recipes I tweak, but just put it all into the recipe maker and you'll know how much of everything is in it super fast.
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I love to cook too! I actually have more anxiety about eating out. I find my kitchen to be my safe haven because I know exactly what I am putting in my body. Don't be concerned with finding recipes- the GOOGLE MACHINE is a wonderful help! I love skinny taste but I also enjoy ELLIE KRIEGER and recipes on a Mediterranean diet.
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    The good thing is that you enjoy cooking which already puts you at an advantage. I'm slowly starting to enjoy it more now and honestly there are a lot of healthy meals that taste really good. There are also a lot of websites that give healthy recipes or provide tips on how to make the food you already cook healthier. I've found this thread to be very helpful. There are a lot of good suggestions of websites that have healthy recipes. :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/791094-websites-like-skinnytaste-com