17 day diet cycle recipes? *pics if possible*

Options
im doing cycle 1 , 17 day diet & getting very bored , i have the cookbook but theres not much i like ! =/ ... i need YUMMY food ! ive been craving 2 ingredient pancake ( banana &egg) , but theres no banana allowed & im rlly trying to stick to it perfect !

hellppp pleeaassee ! =]

Replies

• firelle
    firelle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Why are you doing it, if I may ask? :P Many friends of mine have tried and failed. Bananas and eggs are both good for you... I'd say screw it and eat.

And once again, weight loss should be a lifestyle.. not a diet. The fierce restrictions 17 day (and soup and etc) "diets" do is good for like fitting into clothes for an event but what about when it's over?
  • newjuli2012
    Options
    Why are you doing it, if I may ask? :P Many friends of mine have tried and failed. Bananas and eggs are both good for you... I'd say screw it and eat.

And once again, weight loss should be a lifestyle.. not a diet. The fierce restrictions 17 day (and soup and etc) "diets" do is good for like fitting into clothes for an event but what about when it's over?

if u read the whole book the 1st 17 days are rlly the "diet part" because its limited to low sugar cleansing foods, but after u begin to incorporate grains & other fruits & veggies & it does show u how to change ur life style. i'm doing it because i have done it b4 & it works 4 me, if u have will power the 1st 17 days the rest is easy . also i agree with a lot of dr.morenos concepts & the way he looks @ hormones & the metabolism..