Lower Body Workout

Options
Hoping for some feedback and helpful info. I recently started a lowerbody workout, consisting of 2 sets of 10 reps of the following exercises: lunges, knee lifts, squats, high kicks, standing kickbacks, plie squats, regular kickbacks, and bridges. It takes anywhere between 15 to 20 minutes. My goal is to do this 3 times a week. I guess my question is with the exercises I have listed, the sets/reps and the time....do I need to be working my lower body more or am I ok for now with this plan to see results down the road?

Replies

• passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    judging from the exercises you mentioned, do you have knee or hip issues such as knee replacement or hip replacement. i'm an exercise physiologist and these exercises are very similiar to what i give to my patients/clients. The exercises sound good. you want to start off lightly using body weight as resistance. increase your muscular endurance before you increase your muscle strength. i would work towards a half hour with those exercises, allowing ample time for rest inbetween sets. private message me if you have any questions regarding your plan and i'll gladly help you out. i have a bachelors degree in kinesiology so i know what i'm talking about and wouldn't mind offering you any assistance.