how do i do this?

Options
i need some more friends to help me with my weight loss journey. i am 18 and i am currently living in the Caribbean island of jamaica please feel free to send me a request i will accept all. one more thing how many minutes a day should i exercise i am currently doing 30 day shred which is awesome btw. but i do i do only that?

Replies

• faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I would love to help so fill free to add me.

On the exercise it depends on your goals and nutrition and what you eat plays a very big role in weight loss. A good rule of thumb for me is a minimum of 30 mins and I find 45-55 mins ideal for my workouts. Good luck!
  • Katherinesfitness
    Options
    I'm similar to faceoff. I do at least 30 mins cardio - which atm is 'couch to 5k', the running program and then I try to do at least 20 mins strength exercises. Ideally I try to round it into an hour. Add me if you like :)
  • yvonneseage
    yvonneseage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different. As already started, it depends on what you want to achieve. Take in less calories than you burn and you will loose weight. Do cardio exercises too and you'll help fat burn, possibly help your metabolism and improve your fitness. Include toning/mild strength training and you'll limit the amount of lean tissue lost and apparently make your muscles more efficient at burning fat.

I am dieting and 30DS as it's all I have time to do. I'm not planning on adding anything else in. My husband on the other hand does C25K, strength training in a gym and plays squash. He alternates this to reduce muscle fatigue.

It's all up to you

Good luck.