Super Easy Super Quick 150-Calorie Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Options
1 Boboli Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
1 Can Valley Fresh Canned Chicken in Water
Franks Red Hot Sauce (to taste)
1 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
1/4-1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese (I used monterey jack but I think cheddar or mozzerella could be good too)

-heat oven to 450 degrees
-open and drain the canned chicken
-dump the chicken onto the crust
-break up the larger chunks so it covers the crust
-dash hot sauce over the chicken, coat light-moderatley, and it wont be too hot because of the blue cheese
-sprinkle blue cheese
-sprinkle shredded cheese
-bake for 8-10 min

Replies

• ractayjon
    Options
    1 Boboli Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
    1 Can Valley Fresh Canned Chicken in Water
    Franks Red Hot Sauce (to taste)
    1 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
    1/4-1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese (I used monterey jack but I think cheddar or mozzerella could be good too)

-heat oven to 450 degrees
    -open and drain the canned chicken
    -dump the chicken onto the crust
    -break up the larger chunks so it covers the crust
    -dash hot sauce over the chicken, coat light-moderatley, and it wont be too hot because of the blue cheese
    sprinkle blue cheese
    -sprinkle shredded cheese
    -bake for 8-10 min

Im assuming that its 150 per slice? How many slices per pizza (what size)? This sounds FABULOUS!!! I dont even know if Id need the additional cheese I think the blue cheese may be enough for me. thanks !!!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    OMG, i think i love you!!!
    I have been craving hot wings so bad....i am pretty sure this will chase that craving away!! Thanks so much for sharing!

I would also like to know how many slices per pizza, as i too am assuming 150 cals per slice.....

MMMMM can't wait to have this over the weekend!!!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    SOUNDS GOOD!!!!!!! I am tired of the Papa Murphy Delite pizzas... This would be a great alternative
  • laurenashley923
    Options
    bump .... anything buffalo wins my heart :)
  • kobrie17
    kobrie17 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Oh yay! glad you guys like it!
    How do I bump?

its actually..170 cals per slice if you use a 1/2 cup of shredded monterey over the whole pizza
    and 145 cals per slice if you dont..

just to be exact

3 grams of fiber per slice too!!

also, i made this thinking i'd want a whole 1/2 the pizza (about 600 calories, but i'm completely full and satisfyed with 2 slices!)
  • laurenashley923
    Options
    Oh yay! glad you guys like it!
    How do I bump?

just type in "bump" and press reply that way it automatically shows up in your topics :)
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I couldn't wait to grab groceries.....

I didn't have pizza crust at home so i used white corn tortillas instead (50 cals - no fat), & i used rotisserie chicken because i had some that needed to be used up....was delish! Not craving hot wings anymore! Thanks again!
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    sounds yummy! I'm adding it to my menu next time i shop!
  • chadadkins
    Options
    Sounds fantastic

Bump
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good. I have some chicken that I need to cook up so I think I'll go the the stuff to make this today. My mom found some buffalo sauce a while back that was zero calories and it was actually really good. I think it was Frank's, but not sure. She just poured it over chicken and baked it and was really yummy.

I haven't been able to find the whole wheat Boboli at my usual stores, but I'm going to try a few more and see if I can find it. If not, then I will just use a whole wheat pita.
  • wendalin4
    wendalin4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    sounds awesome!! Looks like i found dinner for tonight :)
  • suzzilady
    Options
    use the peppridgefarm whole wheat flat breads........only 100 cal. and you get two pieces. (just like 2 slices) and use the laughing
    cow blue cheese spread, that's only 35 cal. and the taste is there....