101 lost - 99 to go (pics)

Options
agoofynut
agoofynut Posts: 101 Member
I turned 35 today and lost 2.6 to reach 101 pounds lost! This puts me at just over half way done and I'm so happy with my progress so far. My before pictures are actually 21 pounds down, I don't have any from my highest that I'm sure are actually at my highest weight. Possibly my profile pic, but I'm not positive on that one either. Like most people, I avoided the camera!!

I know people always want to know the "secret" or tips and tricks, but I don't really have too many. All I have done is follow the calories recommended by fitness pal. I eat back exercise calories IF (and only if) I feel hungry. I have a treadmill and walk a couple of miles 3-4 times a week. I am crazy anal about sticking to my calorie goal and work hard at planning my days so I don't go over.

Thanks for reading and here are the pictures!

319front.jpg

239front.jpg

319sidepic.jpg

239sidepic.jpg

Replies

• jamilz28
    Options
    Great progress
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! You look wonderful.
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! :happy:
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday x

What are great loss, you look brilliant.

Hope you have a wonderful day.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Wow great progress, big difference.
  • losindood
    losindood Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    You're looking good! Keep up the good work!
  • Alishalwarren
    Options
    Good job!!! You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You have done an amazing job!!! I wish you continued success!! :smile:
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Awesome job !
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Brilliant
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    Well done, great work! Good luck with the rest (not that you need luck!) :)
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome progress, you are lookig great and I can't wait till your next progress post. Welll done!!
  • LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I can see all of your handwork paying off. Congrats. Thanks for sharing, truly inspiring.
  • curiousorange
    Options
    Well done! :) Keep going!
  • mhoup
    mhoup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look good! big difference in your pictures!!!!
  • athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Huge difference in your face you look ten years younger. And happy birthday!
  • Tootgirl
    Options
    WOW! you are looking good, every one can see how hard you have been traveling on this journey! I bet you gave yourself the best present of all this year, nobody can top the one you gave yourself!

Lifestyle changes are a journey not a destination, the road has many ups & downs, twists & turns. Like any road trip we need a map to get us to our goal. Stay focused as we head into the holiday season, keep your goal in mind, "map" (plan) ahead, and you will do fine.

You are awesome...look forward to next years birthday pictures!

Happy Birthday !
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    What an awesome birthday present! You look amazing!! Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!