What would you do if you saw the person above you in person?

Options

Replies

• Minki1990
    Options
    ask if i could go for a run with ya?

I would do whatever you said I would do! 'Cause I'm not dumb, you're stronger than I am!

Go trial running
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Have her sign a model release form if she wanted and sign her up for a shoot (I am a pro photographer)...be thou complemented
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    ask if i could go for a run with ya?

I would do whatever you said I would do! 'Cause I'm not dumb, you're stronger than I am!

Go trial running
    Sounds great, let's go!
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    "Hey how's it going. How do you maintain healthy joints with all that running?"
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Smilee
  • 1990sophia1990
    1990sophia1990 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Invite you for a cup of tea :)
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    "Hey how's it going. How do you maintain healthy joints with all that running?"

To be honest, if I run at least three times a week, my knees feel fantastic. If I take too many consecutive days off, they tend to stiffen up a bit (right knee was rebuilt in 2003 after a soccer injury, left one is just old!!!). Other than that, the right shoes are crucial! And I do yoga once a week before my long runs to increase flexibility.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Run right along with ya!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    take photos in the bathroom together, ahaha.
  • AlphaToOmega
    Options
    Ask for the pictures you just took :)
  • Matt_Wilken
    Options
    Take you out on a bro date
  • mommycordillia
    Options
    I wouldn't be able to do or say anything without embarrassing myself...my safest option would be to keep walking
  • Raythomas1
    Options
    ask politely if she'd mind taking my shirt off for me
  • mommycordillia
    Options
    depending on where we happened to be, I'd do it.
  • Raythomas1
    Options
    at a david blain challenge remake. My hands would be tied as I was about to try to hold my breath under water like him on oprah for 17 minutes. and would be unable to take my shirt off.

I'd also be under water so I wouldn't be able to ask >:( hmm I suck at this game.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Help him work his game. The girl above him just said she would take her top off for him (for some unknown reason) and he goes into some David Blayne tirade? unsatisfactory.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @jac pet your dog!
  • mommycordillia
    Options
    Help him work his game. The girl above him just said she would take her top off for him (for some unknown reason) and he goes into some David Blayne tirade? unsatisfactory.

Learn to read. He said his shirt not mine.

@justgo id tell you Im jealous of your long hair!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    give you a high five for correcting me. Touche. It's late and I didnt take the time to read it correctly obviously. Besides. He obv doesn't have a shirt on.....so how would you take it off?
  • EmmarrD
    EmmarrD Posts: 69
    Options
    @justgowithit Touch your hair because it looks so silky! :D