What would you do if you saw the person above you in person?

Replies

• Umm.. there's something going on with your head..
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Give you a high five
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    I want 2013 version :laugh: and I dont care about Pandorra Channel, just put some music on

(Puts on top 40 music opens the sunroof, to tan those gams, and off we goin the sporty 2 door)
  • harvo
    I have only seen pics but it appears to be a total bad-*kitten*....Looks like Chevy kept, maybe increased, the "grill" across the front for the racing division....so you into newer tuner import or classic rides?

love the newer sports cars. A lot of people seem to hate the back of the new vette...i love it...looks so mean now. People *****ing it has Camaro tails. It's just Chevy's signature tail light style now...things change. "but they're not oval!!!!"

Makes the C5-C6 looks plain and boring now.

I LOVE the aggressive look of that 'Vette. Love the new Challengers but I would spend more money at Barrett-Jackson than anywhere in the world should I hit a $100 million in the lotto. Although I saw some up for auction that were old body modified to fit new engine, trans combos...
  • Ask if we could talk about something other than cars... :ohwell:
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Give you a high five for that last comment.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    ask If I can touch her abs

edit: that was for amie but it applies still :)
  • harvo
    Sure...whatcha wanna talk about?
  • Your abs.
  • I want 2013 version :laugh: and I dont care about Pandorra Channel, just put some music on

(Puts on top 40 music opens the sunroof, to tan those gams, and off we goin the sporty 2 door)

Yes I will put my hands in the air and enjoy the ride
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member

I LOVE the aggressive look of that 'Vette. Love the new Challengers but I would spend more money at Barrett-Jackson than anywhere in the world should I hit a $100 million in the lotto. Although I saw some up for auction that were old body modified to fit new engine, trans combos...

I would love a Bandit Trans Am...that's about the only classic car I like. I'd love the Hurst edition Trans Am concept car...f'ing sexy.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Umm.. there's something going on with your head..

waaat? no there's not!!
  • harvo
    Your abs.

What abs? :sad:
  • harvo
    I want 2013 version :laugh: and I dont care about Pandorra Channel, just put some music on

Yes I will put my hands in the air and enjoy the ride

Umm...your legs made me forget it is only 35 degrees here..can I close the sunroof?
  • I am hot I dont mind.:wink:
  • harvo
    OK! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    dance with him while holding flowers
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    tell him to put some pants on while he's out in public :happy:
  • harvo
    @ silenced - Why do you insist I touch your abs?

@cupcake - Do I need to watch what I say now that there is a youngin' in the room?
  • He likes his abs touched.

As for what I'd do if I saw you in person, at this point, climb in your car.