Options

Replies

• JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    WOW amazing transformation! Great job you are an inspiration :drinker:
  • happypath101
    Options
    Congratulations. You look awesome! One of the best things about being a fit Mom is being able to REALLY play with your kid. Good for you!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    You look absolutely great!!! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures (your son is adorable) & keep it up - you look wonderful!!!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! And you have kept your beautiful curves! Great job!

Your hard work and commitment has really paid off. :)
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Your son is adorable, and you've done so well :D It's an amazing transformation - you look gorgeous!!!
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! What success. Such an inspiration.
  • SunshineGirl140
    SunshineGirl140 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • cmoreno65
    cmoreno65 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so beautiful!!! Good job!!!
  • GirlieGirl2013
    GirlieGirl2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!!! You go girl!!!! :bigsmile:
  • scroogish
    scroogish Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wowza!
  • chnkysoup
    chnkysoup Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference! Great job, very inspirational. It is amazing how losing weight can transform someone to the point that they look like a different person altogether!!
  • katattak73
    Options
    you look amazing girl!! great job! i cant wait to post my before and after...cute lil boy as well ;)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation!!! Great work.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    amazing! Great job!
  • mommy2kynnedy
    mommy2kynnedy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Aww, I am so proud of you! Your pics are so inspiring, and I love that I know your story well and can relate. I have watch you grow through your pregnancy and also overcome weight struggles while becoming a phenomenal mom! You are one in a million...love ya girly and I am so happy for your success!
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!

Way to go. Thanks for posting - so inspiring! How tall are you? Just asking because I have a similar goal :)

About 5'4

Your current pics on this thread are 173lbs at 5"4" ??? Amazing! Heck, I'm 5"11 and am not even in a Jr size 9 or women's size 8 at 173lbs. And you even look thinner than I do at that weight. Sheesh, no fair!

^^^^^this! I was thinking the same thing. I'm 5"5.5' and 158 and still wear a Jr size 13 or women's size 12. She looks faaaarrrr thinner than I do :-/ no fair indeed! Lol! I'm way jealous! Great job girlie! Very inspiring!
  • whispers8310
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi everyone! I'm new to MYFITNESSPAL, only on my third week now and have already lost 4 pounds . I feel so much better,not so heavy and full. I'm excited I joined! This APP is so easy and a lot of fun. Looking forward to hearing more success stories, including my own ;o)
  • clecuyer458
    Options
    So phenomenal! And I can relate which is why I signed on in July. This really works if you are dedicated! Congratulations! :o)
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, you look great!
  • sondra1723
    Options
    Wow! Good job! So inspiring. What did you do to lose the weight? And what did you eat? I'm struggling with getting started.
    Like giving up the food is the hardest part for me lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!