JELLO MOUSSE TEMPTATIONS!!!!!!

sdwelk11
sdwelk11 Posts: 825
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
I am in love with the Jello Mousse Temptations!!!!!! I don't eat them everyday but when I do I love them. In fact I threw one in the freezer last night and tonight I will have it for a snack and see if it tastes like a frozen fudgesicle...

Yummy!!!!!!

Replies

• Let us know how that tates! I love those as a sweet treat during the day.
  • dawn33
    dawn33 Posts: 34 Member
    SO GOOD!!!! What an awesome treat!
  • They do not have them at my supermarket yet :( They look really good and I eat a pudding cup for lunch everyday.
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    I love the caramel ones, but they are hard to get around here. That's okay, cause the chocolate ones are awesome too!

Did you put a popsicle stick in it?
  • I love those little cups of heaven too! And yes, they are excellent frozen... just the perfect size to curb that chocolate craving!:tongue:
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    They do not have them at my supermarket yet :( They look really good and I eat a pudding cup for lunch everyday.

They don't have them at my supermarket either, but Walmart is where I get them. You may want to check there. They're so yummy!
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    I just picked up a couple more packs of those! I have one a day if I am within my caloric allowence for the day. I also love Kozyshack sugar free tapioca and rice puddings!!! YUM!!!
  • They are so yummy! Seems like every time I go to Wal-Mart they are all gone, because they are so yummy! I have not seen them at my supermarket, just Wal-Mart. :)
  • sdwelk11
    I love the caramel ones, but they are hard to get around here. That's okay, cause the chocolate ones are awesome too!

Did you put a popsicle stick in it?

No I didnt but I will try that next time.
  • sdwelk11
    I just picked up a couple more packs of those! I have one a day if I am within my caloric allowence for the day. I also love Kozyshack sugar free tapioca and rice puddings!!! YUM!!!

I will have to get the Kozyshack ones too.
    The Jello Mousse temptations are hard to find at my store too. In fact the cashier was telling me that they arent allowed to purchase items before their shift starts and she works in the morning and she said that the delivery guy comes everyday and by the time she gets off work they are usually all gone. I told her to send a family member first thing in the morning to buy them for her. She said that was going to do that!!!!!

I think I just messed it up for myself telling her to do that!!!! oh well!!!!! lmao :laugh:
  • sdwelk11
    I love those little cups of heaven too! And yes, they are excellent frozen... just the perfect size to curb that chocolate craving!:tongue:

Thanks!!!!!! I cant wait now to try it!!!!
  • Ms007
    Ms007 Posts: 1
    I love those mousse temptations!! If feels like I am cheating when I eat one.:devil:

Last night I purchased Jello rice pudding CREME BRULEE flavor!! OMG they are yummy too. They are sugar free also and only 70 calories. :happy:
  • sdwelk11
    I love those mousse temptations!! If feels like I am cheating when I eat one.:devil:

Last night I purchased Jello rice pudding CREME BRULEE flavor!! OMG they are yummy too. They are sugar free also and only 70 calories. :happy:

Thanks ! I will try those too sometime. I love variety!!!!
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    I just bought the Mouse temptations at Costco after trying a sample. I look forward to an afternoon snack tomorrow.
  • sdwelk11
    I had my frozen one for my after dinner snack and it was like eating soft serve ice cream.. Yummy!!
This discussion has been closed.