ohh hi!

Options
Hello :)

I think like everyone else here, I'm pretty new. I've used this thing for like, three days.
I decided that I needed to lose weight when I realized I have developed a pretty impressive beer gut over the last semester and winter break. I'm usually really active during the summer, but school and stuff made me really, really lazy and I found out how many calories are in beer. No more drinking.
I've never dieted or done any of this before and I need help with motivation and what not.

Vanessa

Replies

• williams3023
    Options
    That definately happens! Have you assembled a plan of attack(Diet, Excercise)?
  • vaneezy
    Options
    Well, I run and I'm going to start going to yoga class, but it's the food part that I find so frustrating. I don't really know where to start.
  • williams3023
    Options
    Gotcha, definately a good start as far as the excercise is concerned. Just try and limit fast foods and your caloric intake as far as beverages. Always do chicken/turkey over beef. Thats a decent start.
  • bbblue92
    bbblue92 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Totally not an expert here, but what I calculated what my calorie intake for the day should be and just started reading labels and trying to stay within that calorie goal per day and it's been working for me! I read every label, I preportion all my meals, it's a bit sickening but it's working for me!! Watching the calories and getting the regular exercise and being diligent in logging what you eat. It's hard in the beginning to do but then it just turns out to be an everyday sort of thing. Good luck to you!
  • williams3023
    Options
    awesome insight! just build a healthy routine and run with it!
  • vaneezy
    Options
    Alright thanks, it at least SOUNDS easy.