Navy Blue Sports Bra?

Options
So I joined my track team and for meets I need a navy blue sports bra. I can't seem to find any for women with larger chests that are still affordable for a college student budget...

My favorite bras that I already have are Moving Comfort Fiona and Maia, if that gives anyone an idea of the style/impact/price I'm in the market for.

If anyone knows of a good sports bra fitting that criteria please please please let me know!!

Thank you!

Replies

• theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    anyone? come on ladies I need help!
  • musicalboats
    Options
    get a white one and dye it the color you need? or maybe see if you can order something in through a sports store - the ones around here carry most everything in the common school colors.
  • meeshers
    meeshers Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i was curious, so i went to amazon.com and searched for 'navy blue sports bra' and a lot of affordable options came up. This link is to an adidas bra that has several size options for example.

http://www.amazon.com/adidas-Techfit-Women%27s-Sports-Bra/dp/B008Q50DVC/ref=sr_1_7?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1354485075&sr=1-7&keywords=navy+blue+sports+bra

I have a larger bust myself so I understand the need for good support! Maybe wear a trusted bra that you know will give you the support you need and buy a cheap navy sports bra to wear over it? That way you have support and color coordination :happy:

Good luck!
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Musicalboats- i'm not much of a "do-it-yourself"er!

Meeshers- I never thought of the cheap one over a good one.... and I've googled/amazoned it to. I think I'm so stuck on how much I love Moving Comfort that I'm afraid to try any other brand!!
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I wear 2 a lot, so you could probably get a cheap blue one and wear it over it.
  • TheLessOfMe
    TheLessOfMe Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    try having a browse on ebay - I've bought one from there at half the price of my other one and it's waaay better too!
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Targets go up to XXL (Not sure what bra size, sorry!!) and their $16.99 a piece, with GREAT support. :)