Yoga Help

Options
I just watched a video on a guy that lost 150 pounds in a year doing nothing but yoga and dieting. I would really like to pick up yoga but I have no clue where I could look for it. I have no money to spend on buying yoga dvds and stuff so I was looking for a free online video guide or something similar. Anyone know of one?

Replies

• RiverDancer68
    RiverDancer68 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I just watched a video on a guy that lost 150 pounds in a year doing nothing but yoga and dieting. I would really like to pick up yoga but I have no clue where I could look for it. I have no money to spend on buying yoga dvds and stuff so I was looking for a free online video guide or something similar. Anyone know of one?
  • RiverDancer68
    RiverDancer68 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Sorry, hit "reply" before I actually did LOL. Go to the Library!! You can get some great DVDs there (Shiva Rea, Rodney Yee). Also, look around for some studios, some will offer a free class or even a free week. My studio also offers trade, so you work about 2 hours cleaning the studio once a week, and you get free unlimited yoga! There are always books from the library...make your own practice! I mainly do yoga (I also do Irish step dance). I love that video that you are talking about...I cry every time I see it! :flowerforyou:
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    There are tons of yoga workouts on youtube but you will get so much more out of it if you can find a friend or somebody to help you and give you feed back. You need to know what the poses should feel like.
  • snacker127
    snacker127 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You tube. You would be shocked what you can find. I do kick boxing, yoga and pilates.
    Enjoy