Hello :3

Options
I'm new to MFP - I think I joined mid October - and I love it! But, I'm in this alone. Decided to take it to the forums to meet people and get some support!

I'm Brin, a 25 yr old Canadian. My goal weight is roughly 50lbs by May 28(my birthday) but my first goal day is on December 15 and it's 15 lbs away. I'm finding it better to make smaller goals and reach those, then focussing on the final number. Since September 25th I've lost around 25-30lbs, making it that 50 more to go. I know, I got comfortable in my last relationship. But now I'm in a new one and it's an awesome source of motivation and inspiration, but now that there is snow on the ground with ice I'm struggling with eating my cold salad in place of hot comfort food, and struggling with the efforts of even getting up and putting on gym clothes, let alone go to the gym. I try to go every day for about 40mins over my lunch break, but I'm ashamed to admit my time's gone from the 40 mins to 30 mins... I need some outside support.

Replies

• Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    There are some great, healthy, home-made soups that are warm and include lots of veggies. Feel free to add me as a pal if you want.

Good luck!
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I live in the Sierra's so it is always cold here too!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    welcome 2 mfp! you can add me :)