• saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    after 3 dates everybody should be putting out :laugh:

Right on! The best dates cost $0.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    She is 25 and we seem to get along great.

Date 1: We had 2 drinks I paid. She didn't put out

Date 2: Watched movie (I payed), even the popcorn. After movie went to restaurant, she had like a 7 dollar plate, bill came and I paid for everything. she asked if I wanted her to pay, I said no. Still she didn't put out :(

Since this is date 2, is it too soon for her to start making me pay without putting out?

The reason you pay for dates for a lady should never be just for her to put out. You should do it out of respect and apparently she has some respect for herself for not yet sleeping with you and respect for you for offering to pick up the tab on the second date. In my opinion she should be dating you.

Oh honey...
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

Date 2: Watched movie (I payed), even the popcorn. After movie went to restaurant, she had like a 7 dollar plate, bill came and I paid for everything. she asked if I wanted her to pay, I said no. Still she didn't put out :(

Since this is date 2, is it too soon for her to start making me pay without putting out?

The reason you pay for dates for a lady should never be just for her to put out. You should do it out of respect and apparently she has some respect for herself for not yet sleeping with you and respect for you for offering to pick up the tab on the second date. In my opinion she should be dating you.

Oh honey...

don't tell her... let's see how long it takes for her to figure it out.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    What if she offers to cover the tip? *cough*
  • IslandRider
    Options
    Wait....we are supposed to wait for the date to put out??

I'm SO doing it wrong!!!!

LMAO!
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ILOVETHISPOSTFreshOJImeanOC_c051f3_3308213.jpg
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Personally I think she should quit dating you. I've obviously dated MUCH bigger spenders that expected much less. Just my honest opinion and we all know how opinions are. Everyone's got one and most of them stink.
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options

Oh honey...

I put a comment quite similar to this but noticed everyone else's seems to be quite jokey so I guessed I was missing something. Still don't know what though. I hate not knowing what the joke is :grumble: lol
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

never saw this one before... funny.
  • taunto
    Options

Oh honey...

elmer.jpg
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

Right on! The best dates cost $0.

tumblr_majgxhkzzz1r1uc1m.gif
  • taunto
    Options
    Personally I think she should quit dating you. I've obviously dated MUCH bigger spenders that expected much less. Just my honest opinion and we all know how opinions are. Everyone's got one and most of them stink.

I have spent over $200 on a shot of scotch alone on a date, expected nothing, got nothing, still dated her for a while, didn't felt like a shmuck.

Don't be so judgmental when you don't "get" the joke :)
  • taunto
    Options

never saw this one before... funny.

LikeThisPost.jpg
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

I have spent over $200 on a shot of scotch alone on a date, expected nothing, got nothing, still dated her for a while, didn't felt like a shmuck.

There's the problem, bro....it's the ones you buy the bottles of Ripple for that put out
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Maybe she has the 5 date rule.

Would she be putting out for the 5 dates? Are the dates like a payment plan? Isn't it cheaper to go through an agent (I think some people call them pimps?)

My thought exactly. If the only reason he is blowing cash on dates is to get a girl to put out, wouldn't it be a better investment to go with a professional?
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

There's the problem, bro....it's the ones you buy the bottles of Ripple for that put out

the secret weapon of HS "ladies men" everywhere...

BOONESSTRAWBDAIQ.jpg
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Wait....we are supposed to wait for the date to put out??

I'm SO doing it wrong!!!!

LOL...you said it before i did...:bigsmile:

Actually...I paid for the date and put out...all in one night....is that wrong????
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I don't know which country you are from but where I am from "putting out" as you put is because someone has bought you something is called prostitution. Maybe she has some respect for herself and doesn't just sleep with someone at the drop of a hat. Yes, I most probably am a prude but why the hell would you want to sleep with a virtual stranger!

Thank you!

I wonder what kind of childhood trauma those people had if they feel urge to provide sex for every $7 drink bought for them.

I **** a guy because I want o **** him. Not because he bought me food, geez, what's wrong with people.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Exactly! 3 date rule! Every body knows that!
This discussion has been closed.