How obese is this- plz reply!

Options
I'm 5'8 and 137 Ibs how obese is that? plz help!

Replies

• onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I like cheese.... and bacon....

I hope your question isn't for real and you are just trolling. You are not even overweight.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Oh my god... LOL LOL LOL

If those are your stats, you should not ever use the word OBESE. Ask me how I know this.
  • fatgalslimming
    Options
    am i really that bad?
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

Merry Christmas

ff480494bb127f212d143de46e16b460.jpeg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

It's negative obesity. You aren't even overweight.
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and would love to be 137

and... i'm having a really hard time not being mean.
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Good heavens .. Pull-eeeze! You would know if you're obese .. that's not obese .. that's not even overweight. I'm usually not one to bash anyone.. but I suspect you aren't of legal age to be here (18 is minimum .. there are fines for underagers here) But .. if you were of age and even remotely overweight, I'm sure you'd know via your doctor as well as using the calculators and charts that are available online.

I'm 5'4 and 115 lbs ..

My normal weight range for my age/height .. what is considered healthy .. is 107-145 for my age (46 years old) .. you are definitely well within your normal range!

What are you doing here hun? You're going to get a lot of negative posts of this thread if it isn't closed by a moderator....
  • fatgalslimming
    Options
    You guys aren't getting it. I do GENUINLEY feel very overweight at the moment. I am NOT trolling. I just feel extremely overweight.
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You guys aren't getting it. I do GENUINLEY feel very overweight at the moment. I am NOT trolling. I just feel extremely overweight.

If that is the case, you may have a form of body dysmorphic disorder, so please see a doctor. You are not overweight and need to work on you perception rather than your body.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    At 1:55pm today you weighed 133lbs. You gained 4lbs in less than an hour. At that rate you are in big trouble.
  • GoatBoat66
    Options
    This thread.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and would love to be 137

and... i'm having a really hard time not being mean.

^^^
  • marthathebear
    Options
    If you are serious, I'm 5' 7 1/2" and I weigh 146 and everyone thinks I am getting toward too slim. How could you possibly be obese.
  • REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    Not gonna be mean ... just in case you are for real and have a really screwed up body image. Your BMI is 20.8. Normal weight is 18.5-24.9. You are not overweight, nor are you obese .. you are just right and in the middle of NORMAL. Don't stress. Have a great Sunday.
  • triathlete5301
    triathlete5301 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

If that is the case, you may have a form of body dysmorphic disorder, so please see a doctor. You are not overweight and need to work on you perception rather than your body.
    ^^ this.

that attitude at that weight is extremely unhealthy. Look up BMI's, etc. you are NOT overweight.
    Please, if you are genuinely feeling this way, seek some help.
    Good luck. :smile:
  • Lovely_Skeleton
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 141 lbs, and not overweight.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Not gonna be mean ... just in case you are for real and have a really screwed up body image. Your BMI is 20.8. Normal weight is 18.5-24.9. You are not overweight, nor are you obese .. you are just right and in the middle of NORMAL. Don't stress. Have a great Sunday.

This!^ I only wish my daughter had as healthy a BMI as you do. She's 5'61/2 and between 185-191.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options

I wish I was 5'8" and 137 lbs!!!!!
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

The forum guidelines include these items:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking Topics

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

THIS!!

.. she just messaged me stating she's 18 (her profile states she is 20) ..

Please.. seek help .. you are very much a healthy and normal sized person!
This discussion has been closed.