Motivated, New Member!

Options
Hey guys! My name is Christine, I'm 25 years old and a stay at home mom, just starting my 75lb journey to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am here to keep myself accountable and to stay committed to a new lifestyle. I have had serious struggles in the past with my weight and eating disordered behavior. I gained 90lbs during my pregnancy due to serious depression and am taking this opportunity to promote my recovery, to better my health in spite of a chronic illness, and to prove to myself that a healthy, sustainable life is worth more than anything! I also am on a grain/gluten free diet that is low in carbohydrates and high in animal fat and protein due to the illness I have. I would love to meet new people who are like-minded and ready to change their lives for the better! I currently work out 6 days a week(3 on, 1 off, 3 on, etc) and have just started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred!

Replies

• sbozik123456789
    sbozik123456789 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello there, you can add me :) I am currently on the baby weight loss jouney, I just had my second little one 10 months ago and since there are no more kids coming the weight is coming off once and for all. I also suffered from postpartum and have had my struggles with eating disorders, however now that i have a little girl i want to show her being fit and healthy is the way to be, not skinny. I work for GoodLife Fitness and work out 7 days a week, running 4-7.5 miles per day. I am here to cheer you on in your journey.
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply! Added! :)