Options
Hi everyone, my name is Cyntha. I just joined today. At my highest weight I weighed 430 lbs. I am currently 256 lbs. I had the lapband surgery on 3-11-09, and have lost 85 lbs since then. The surgery has been a good tool, but I still struggle every day to keep on track.

Replies

• mhagoaliemom
    Options
    Welcome!:smile:

This is a great place for support! You're going to love it here! :flowerforyou:
  • TRThurston
    Options
    Welcome girl! You will love MFP! There are thousands of people here for the same reason you are here. Counting calories is a very good way to lose weight and keep it off, and the tools on this site are VERY easy to use! I wish you much luck and strength through your journey and stay strong! We are ALL here for you!
  • newmomma29
    newmomma29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome, to mfp. I just wanted to let you know that I've struggled for years with losing weight (I'm 4 11 and weigh 165) and I've in the last 8 days been on here tracking my calories and I've also started going to Curves and I weighed myself yesterday and I've lost 3lbs. Its a great start and the support here helped me so much... I just wanna keep going. Good luck to you and your weight loss journey!!!