WEEKLY DEFICIT

Options
Do any of you track your weekly deficit? You know 3500 equals 1 lb? How do you do it do you use the mfp report or what? I feel like this would help balance out bad days plus MFP doesn't go under 1200 calories which as far as I can calculate only equals like a 1 and half lb week deficit. And no I'm not talking about eating less to create a 2lb deficit I'm talking about making sure I have exercised enough to create the weekly deficit.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• craigineson
    craigineson Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I do track my weekly deficit, but not through MFP.
    I think the best bet really is just to use the report, add up your calories for the week and subtract it from your TDEE or BMR (whichever you use).

Sorry I can't be more help :/
  • FluroFaye
    Options
    I have a BodyMedia and keep track of it through that. Whilst calories counting and not currently on Slimming World, I'm going to be happy with 1lb+ a week until the new year. For this week I'm already around 4000 and I still have until Wednesday night which is my weigh-in.

I did this last week and it was bang on the 1.5lbs I was expecting. Sometimes it can vary though...depends on fluid retention and bowel movements lol. It's generally a fairly good indicator or how you might do that week.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what any of that means... ;(
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Well E I guess you weren't the only one who didn't understand lol. Not many responses. Thanks for those who did :flowerforyou:
    I think I may create a spreadsheet and just track my weekly numbers there, it's going to take too much brainpower to figure out on a Sunday night thou :tongue: