10 questions!

Options
rkascak
rkascak Posts: 224 Member
1. Whats your name?
2. How old are you?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
4. If any color could represent you what color would it be?
5. What would you do with $1,000,000?
6. What scares you the most?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. What was the last dream you remember?
9. Whats your best feature?
10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you?

This is really random but I love answering dumb questions like these! so here are my answers

1. Rebecca
2. 18
3. I would go to Hawaii because my boyfriend who is a marine is stationed there
4. Purple
5. I would get an education, get a house, a car, and put money away for my daughter, and of course some to family and charity
6. Ghosts
7. Chicken.. yummmm
8. I cant even remember the last dream i had!!
9. Probably by eyes or lips
10. The perfect valetines day gift for me would have to be a home made dinner and a movie at home!

Replies

• kellybones
    kellybones Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I love these!

1. Kelly
    2. 29
    3. Right now, here. No snow!
    4. Green
    5. Donate half of it to rescues and the other half invest
    6. Horror movies. Seriously, deadly chicken.
    7. At this point in time - cookies, but I'm trying to get over it.
    8. A dream in which I was taking a walk past bushes and bushes of blackberries and raspberries but wasn't allowed to eat them!
    9. Brain
    10. A day off of work - with pay! and no phone calls from work!
  • TRThurston
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Tiffany
    2. How old are you? 27
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I would go to Hawaii, I have always wanted to go there, I love the ocean, waterfalls, beautiful scenery and the beach, I think it would be like being in heaven to me!
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? I would say Yellow, I am bright, always smiling, and fun (like a smiley face! :D)
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? I would pay off all my debt, buy college funds for my babies, help my closest friends and family where needed and invest the rest.
    6. What scares you the most? The loss of my closest friends or family and car accidents
    7. What is your favorite food? french fries, unfortunately they don't fit well in my diet plan...
    8. What was the last dream you remember? it was about my boss being mean to me LOL!
    9. Whats your best feature? My *kitten* for sure! HAHAHAH!
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? anything.... I am not picky, to me its the thought ;)
  • AngelaRae23
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Anjy
    2. How old are you? 24
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Hawaii, it's beautiful
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Pink
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Pay off my bills/mortgage, give to family, give to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in hopes of a cure, and take my children on a vacation
    6. What scares you the most? Having to bury my children, incurable diseases (Cystic Fibrosis in particular)
    7. What is your favorite food? Sushi
    8. What was the last dream you remember? Our friend came out of the closet ... weird.
    9. Whats your best feature? my eyes
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? nothing, i'm anti-valentine : )
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Emily
    2. How old are you? 26
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? England, I'm obsessed with the history
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Black
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Buy a new house, new car, travel and save for my son's future.
    6. What scares you the most? Failing
    7. What is your favorite food? Cereal
    8. What was the last dream you remember? I had a naughty dream about my favorite rockstar the other night.... :blushing:
    9. Whats your best feature? Maybe my eyes, I dunno.
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? A day to myself.
  • traceysturn
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Tracey
    2. How old are you? The big 4-0 on the 16th :)
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Australia - Great Barrier Reef - I love the sea
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Yellow
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Buy a houseboat & live on the Keys-Jimmy Buffett style
    6. What scares you the most? Losing loved ones
    7. What is your favorite food? Anything mexican
    8. What was the last dream you remember? Last night... I was hanging out w/old friends from highschool. Facebook's getting the best of me
    9. Whats your best feature? Hair...for now!!
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? Daisies - my fav.

Fun idea - neat to read the replies!
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Tina
    2. How old are you? 36
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Afghanistan, that's where my 19, yes 19 yr old! lol is stationed
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? hot pink
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? bring my son home and have a big a** party
    6. What scares you the most? my son not coming home
    7. What is your favorite food? berry yogurt parfaits, I love em
    8. What was the last dream you remember? My 6 yr old was peeing the bed, all over me..oh wait I woke up and it wasn't a dream after all
    9. Whats your best feature? my arms and bum, hard one, I chose both
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? nothing. I think it's overly commercial and a very silly holiday..then again i'm single....lol
  • gym_rat
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Michelle
    2. How old are you? 25
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Somewhere tropical. I love the heat!
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Pink. I'm girly.
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Buy a house. Save. Go on a nice long vacation
    6. What scares you the most? Gaining back the 70+lbs I've already lost
    7. What is your favorite food? Pepperonni Pizza with cheese crust. mmmmm
    8. What was the last dream you remember? My last dream was scary. I was in this really dark world and all around me were garbage bins stacked as high as the eye could see. There was trash everywhere. Then this voice started talking about how I contributed to the end of the world because I didn't recycle enough. I know, random. But it was scary. Because then the garbage bins started falling all around me.
    9. Whats your best feature? Eyes
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? my husband coming home from Iraq! But since that won't happen.... flowers will do :)
  • spomaney
    spomaney Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    1. Sophia
    2. 25
    3. Backpacking through Europe...I'm a big architecture buff
    4. Anything neutral...they're simple, but they work well with anything or any environment
    5. Pay off student loans and other bills, charities, college fund for my neice, travel
    6. Failure
    7. Honesty? Anything...except sour kraut (yucky)
    8. Something about falling in a pool after locking eyes with some handsome guy...yea, weird I know lol
    9. My legs...they're nice and long ;-)
    10. The perfect gift would be a valentine to spend the day with, but oh well...I'll be spending it at the All-Star game instead lol
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    1. Melissa
    2. 27
    3. Italy
    4. blue, not because I'm sad, I just really love that color and wear it a lot
    5. spend some, save some, donate some.
    6. Snakes, spiders, being fat
    7. pizza
    8. That I was on the subway with my 7 month old son and he said his first words to me "What time is it?" I'm guessing I was thinking that because my alarm was going off at the same time and I was thinking to myself what time is it.
    9. My eyes
    10. A babysitter...I desperately need a date with my husband!
  • mroper
    mroper Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Mendy
    2. How old are you? 34
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? At this point anywhere warm...its freezing here!
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Brown
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Pay off debt, Build myself a home gym, save for kids college, help out family, donate to church.
    6. What scares you the most? Dying before I see my kids grown.
    7. What is your favorite food? Cheeseburger
    8. What was the last dream you remember? Dont remember them
    9. Whats your best feature? eyes?
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? Spending the day with my sweetie! He is the best! (no gifts required)
  • cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    . Whats your name? Christine
    2. How old are you? 43
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Costa Rica cause it's warm all the time.
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Red
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Divorce my husband and go to Costa Rica
    6. What scares you the most? clowns
    7. What is your favorite food? a rare porterhouse steak
    8. What was the last dream you remember? don't remember
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? a divorce from my husband with a plane ticket to costa rica
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    . Whats your name? Christine
    2. How old are you? 43
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Costa Rica cause it's warm all the time.
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Divorce my husband and go to Costa Rica
    6. What scares you the most? clowns
    7. What is your favorite food? a rare porterhouse steak
    8. What was the last dream you remember? don't remember
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? a divorce from my husband with a plane ticket to costa rica

LMAO! I want to know if you had to choose btw divorcing the hubby (btw, the best thing I ever did) or going to costa rica which would you pick?
  • mt130022
    mt130022 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Cute!

2. How old are you? 39
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Uhm... I would go to NY, because I've never been there!
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Yellow! (It's my signature color!)
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Buy a HUGE house on the beach!
    6. What scares you the most? My children being sick or hurt.
    7. What is your favorite food? Anything MEXICAN! (Spicy, cheesy, etc...)
    8. What was the last dream you remember? Probably one from about four years ago when I was pregnant with my son.
    9. Whats your best feature? My eyes.
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? New Sketcher Shape-Ups! :)

Who's next?
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    2. How old are you? 33yrs young :)
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Dubai (it's my dream!)
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Orange -
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? ( Buy a vacation home in Jamaica, a home for my sister's, pay for my nephew's & nieces college education, Invest it in my business)
    6. What scares you the most? Death of someone I love
    7. What is your favorite food? Anything Italian
    8. What was the last dream you remember? hummmm
    9. Whats your best feature? My smile
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? A vacation anywhere!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    1. Whats your name? -Rebecca
    2. How old are you? - 28
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? - Beddara Island, Australia bc it's beautiful and romantic
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? pink- calm and soft sometimes and wild and fun others
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Buy a house, finish college, pay off debt, save, take a family vacation, donate to charity
    6. What scares you the most? I have a fear someone will break in to our apartment
    7. What is your favorite food? mexican food
    8. What was the last dream you remember? a dream I was pregnant wth a little boy
    9. Whats your best feature? my heart
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? a clean house dinner with my husband and daughter and a massage
  • TizMeAim
    Options
    1. Amy
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Cheryl
    2. How old are you? 52 - hard to believe!
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? somewhere warm & relaxing :glasses:
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Red :heart:
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? retire to somplace warm and tropical
    6. What scares you the most? something tragic happening to one of my children
    7. What is your favorite food? oh, how do I choose? I love food.... Pizza, wings & beer? :drinker:
    8. What was the last dream you remember? I haven't remembered any lately.
    9. Whats your best feature? My smile :bigsmile:
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? realistically, probably a good book...a vacation sounds good, but I'm the planner in this relationship and the cost would come out of familiy finances, so...yeah, a good book would work :ohwell:
  • augustbells
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Rochelle Angel
    2. How old are you? 23
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Thailand because it's such a beautiful place.
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Purple
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Travel, buy my own home and give to charity
    6. What scares you the most? I have no idea.
    7. What is your favorite food? Pizza, dark chocolate, and fruit
    8. What was the last dream you remember? I was drowning in the ocean in the 1800's.
    9. Whats your best feature? My eyes
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? A boyfriend...I'm currently single.
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    1. Whats your name? Jenna
    2. How old are you? 21
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Ireland because I think it would be beautiful!
    4. If any color could represent you what color would it be? Purple
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Pay off school loans, mortgage, buy a new house, and save for the future!
    6. What scares you the most? Spiders. :sick:
    7. What is your favorite food? OMG SO MANY! Is ice cream considered food? Lol.
    8. What was the last dream you remember? I keep having dreams about my wedding day being a disaster... :sad:
    9. Whats your best feature? ........................boobs? :blushing:
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? For my fiance to cook me supper light some candles and have a quiet evening at home. (Hes not romantic in any sense of the word so that would be absolutely outrageous) :laugh:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    2. How old are you? 33
    3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Europe would love to especially visit Wales, Germany and Italy because that's where our families are from.
    5. What would you do with $1,000,000? Buy a house, donate some, invest some, pay off student loans.
    6. What scares you the most? Someone I love being hurt.
    7. What is your favorite food? Cheese
    8. What was the last dream you remember? Hmmm. Last night although the details are sketchy, I kept on changing rooms in my dream.
    9. Whats your best feature? Face
    10. What is the perfect valentines day gift to get you? Candles