Thoughts on 30 Day Shred

Wondering if I should buy another Jillian DVD! :)
What did you all think? What's it like?? Was it worth it?

Replies

• Cheri1218
    Cheri1218 Posts: 268 Member
    I had 30 Day Shred and gave it away. But I CAN'T STAND Jillian so that's why. If you're into her, I've heard good things about all of her dvds.
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    i got bored of doing it over & over but it was still a good workout
    you can find it on youtube
  • I also got bored with level 1 but not with levels 2 and 3. I just finished the 30 Day Shred a couple of weeks ago. I moved on after 8 days of level 1 but did the full 10 days of levels 2 and 3. My regrets were modifying the moves so much. I have moved on to Insanity and I wish I had learned to do real push-ups. :)
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 457 Member
    my thoughts are LEVEL 3 HURTS I did it for the first time yesterday and I have trouble going from a sitting to standing position today. I think it depends on the person whether you like her/her videos. I only do them 2-3 times a week and have to mute her but that being said, she got the moves!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Done it and given up a few times but I'm serious now... Just mute the volume (helps me anyway)
  • xxbookwormbabexx
    xxbookwormbabexx Posts: 92 Member
    Thanks guys! I find Jillian to be a little harsh/obnoxious but I have a whole set of her DVDs and they work really well.
    Did you guys like the length of it? By that I mean it being a month long as opposed to 90 days.
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    I have four days left on level 3 of the 30 day shred. I really liked it and I noticed a huge difference in my body. I'm more toned and have more energy. The workout reminds me of gym class in high school, simple moves that are effective (not easy). I like to do the same routine, so that I can learn the moves. It all depends on what you like but so far I'm happy with it. I've also lost 14 lbs by exercising to the 30 day shred and eating clean.
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    I find that i LIKE the 30 DS and unlike most, I find that I like Jillian Michaels. Dont know why, I just like her. So for me the 30 DS is a Win.
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    I find that i LIKE the 30 DS and unlike most, I find that I like Jillian Michaels. Dont know why, I just like her. So for me the 30 DS is a Win.

This ...
  • spoons81
    spoons81 Posts: 51 Member
    I love 30DS but get bored with it! I alternate it with JM No More Trouble Zones. You can find all the 30DS and No More Trouble Zones for free on YouTube. :)
  • dlphncole
    dlphncole Posts: 19 Member
    I just retried it (couldn't do much of it 40lbs ago) and WOW...I forgot how hard it was...I would mute her. I was sick of listening ot her after th 20 minutes, but it was a great workout!!!

Any suggestions on how to log it?!