To Say Hello

devildiver84
devildiver84 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this website but not new to the whole losing weight thing. I am a mother of two beautiful girls. Now that I am done having children I am more concerned with getting my body back. I am worried that it might be harder than I anticipated since I had a C-section with my last child. I have lost most of the weight but I still have that pouch that everyone hates. If anyone knows any secrets on how to get rid of that, I would love to hear them!!!!!

Replies

• I am new to this website but not new to the whole losing weight thing. I am a mother of two beautiful girls. Now that I am done having children I am more concerned with getting my body back. I am worried that it might be harder than I anticipated since I had a C-section with my last child. I have lost most of the weight but I still have that pouch that everyone hates. If anyone knows any secrets on how to get rid of that, I would love to hear them!!!!!
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Unfortuneately I have no advice for the c-section. But, I do want to say hello! We're glad to have you join us!:happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,325 Member
    oooo this was just on Oprah ................

http://www.oprah.com/tows/slide/200502/20050209/slide_20050209_106.jhtml

This is what Patricia Heaton (from "Everybody Loves Raymond") says:

"Having a C-section every two years makes your stomach end up looking like one of those cute Chinese Sharpei dogs—that have all the folds and skins hanging off them. That's not cute. My breasts—you had to fold them like Origami to get them into a bra. It was horrible. The advantage to having them lifted was my waistline went down because I no longer had to tuck 'em in my belt."

Sorry, boys. :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.