Force myself to eat another snack or forget about it?

AmberMommyTo2G1B
AmberMommyTo2G1B Posts: 44 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
So I am just above the 1200 calorie mark and I have about 436 more that I could eat this evening but I'm not hungry.... What should I do? Should I have another small snack or just let it be? I don't want this to affect my weight loss.

Replies

• maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    I have read that when other people leave a big deficit in calories, they wake up STARVING. Just a thought.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    I personally feel guilty eating when I'm not hungry now. If I'm not hungry, I don't force myself to eat. If you wake up hungry, eat a little protein to get going.
  • nina1968
    nina1968 Posts: 86 Member
    I know how you feel that happens to me alot. Tonight i was under by 1080 calories, But i had an awesome workout that gave me way to many left over calories. But i was not hungry I did have a bowl of cereal because i felt that was to many calories left over. Even with the cereal i still had 834 left. So i dont think having a 400 calorie will make a huge deal. just don't let it happen often, then it will hurt you.
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Honestly, if you're not hungry I wouldn't eat.
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Honestly, if you're not hungry I wouldn't eat.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    That's only three or four bites of peanut butter.
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    A nice spoon full of peanut butter will make your body happy and give you great fuel for a night time rebuilding of muscle! I've done the best when I eat most if not all of my calories!
This discussion has been closed.