Here's what -54ish pounds looks like on an apple-shaped girl

Options
I'm officially wayyy past my original UGW, so here's an update.

tumblr_mefr1mzWmg1ru5jg0o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mefr1mzWmg1ru5jg0o2_500.jpg
April 17 - 200 lbs
July 22 - 180 lbs
September 24 - 160 lbs
December 1 - 145.8 lbs (WHAT!?)

My original UGW was 150 lbs... Well, that wasn't good enough for me because of stubborn belly fat. Anyway... If anyone saw my previous update post from September 24, I was pretty down on myself. Not happy that -40 lbs didn't look as good as I'd hoped.

I'm definitely happier now... except that I have to get rid of a lot more clothes because they just look absurd on me now :sad:

A few more months, a pound here, a pound there. I'll get there.

Replies

• bonjovan
    bonjovan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome and you have a badass tattoo! :)
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look great. You give me hope. I am really concerned with my stomach hanging over my pants after I lose more weight. I am down 19 pounds so far. But your stomach does not hang over your pants so maybe mine won't either.

Congratulations.
  • kaypat09
    kaypat09 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go. You look great!

I feel the same way about my stomach too- we all have to accept those things at some point!
  • rcockrell6
    rcockrell6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great girl. You are an inspiration!!!
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    on a sexy shaped girl*

nice work!
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look great. You give me hope. I am really concerned with my stomach hanging over my pants after I lose more weight. I am down 19 pounds so far. But your stomach does not hang over your pants so maybe mine won't either.

Congratulations.

Thank you :) Yeah, it doesn't really stick out anymore... That's kinda how I've been able to tell it's been getting small, I run my finger upwards from under my tummy and it's now a smooth curve upwards, I think that's only something people with big tummies will understand (baaad description, I hope you know what I mean lol).
  • tonightokayalright
    Options
    on a sexy shaped girl*

nice work!

Oh, you're sweet :blushing: Thank you!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    congrats on all of your hard work! just awesome!!
  • craftycatlady
    craftycatlady Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look incredible. Have fun picking out some gorgeous new clothes!
  • waffles1953
    Options
    I weighed 310@1979 then had stapling and lost 100 pounds too fast. Now I a, 60 yo and I am counting on Spanks to make me feel better about SKIN!!!!.. I just am starting over tomorrow so I will be at least swimming an hour a day to start. You look great. ONE DAY AT A TIME
    :heart:
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Wow!

The last 15 lbs made a significant difference.
  • laurenmgrasso
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing
  • ManEnMotion
    ManEnMotion Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    another amazing story... some great people here!
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your hard work has paid off
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look amazing.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I'm an apple too and I swear if I have just 1 lb of fat on my body it's going to park itself around my waist. Your body is lovely just as it is. Don't be too hard on yourself.
  • PandaMo
    PandaMo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!!!!! =) thanks for sharing!
  • tonightokayalright
    Options
    You look awesome. I'm an apple too and I swear if I have just 1 lb of fat on my body it's going to park itself around my waist. Your body is lovely just as it is. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Thanks :) Sometimes it's hard to be objective, I never thought I'd be the kind of person to NOT see the change and I'd always appreciate my body, but the more weight I lose the more skeptical I am of how I look. Some days it's like, "yes, I look fabulous!" others days it's like, "wow, I'm fat..."
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!