NSV! : )

Options
Belle8312
Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
So I have been slacking off in the working out department for a little bit and then got back on track a few weeks ago. I started off slow, just doing a mile or two here and there but doing at least 30-45 minutes on the Elliptical. I hurt my foot last Monday and was out of commission and didn't want to really do anything that would further hurt me.
Well....I woke up Saturday morning, put on my brand new running shoes and went and ran 5 miles! I haven't ran that far in over 4 years!!!! Don't know where the motivation came from, but I was (and am) so excited....I think that is the extra push I needed to know that I CAN DO THIS! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :drinker:

Replies

• sonyagruman
    Options
    I fell off that wagon about month ago but started back up again I want to have a new body next summer. You can do it don't give up. I have been leaving notes every where in my house telling me I can do and motavation quotes. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!