I'm going to party like it's 199

Options
nrepley
nrepley Posts: 30 Member
:) Yay! Back in the 100's...ok, sure it's 199.8, but that's good enough for me right now! I have been on and off MFP for about six months and have lost 29 pounds! I have had a few ups and downs, but these past few months have really helped me to understand my weight gain. I am starting to become aware of who I truly am and MFP has helped me tremendously. Geez, it only took almost 31 years :) I am grateful to have made it through a tough breakup in October (4 years with a parasite who ended up cheating on me), but like all things that come to an end, there is a beginning. I want to thank everyone on here for support as well. I don't post often, but I find a good deal of support in just reading the threads. :) Much love and I wish everyone the best of luck!!!

Replies

• lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is fabulous! I can't wait to get their too! It's a HUGE milestone. Gives me hope!:bigsmile:
  • jawhwilson
    Options
    I remember that feeling, its wonderful!! Gratz!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Joke_ya_Mind
    Options
    Wow...That's awesome!...You should be very proud of yourself...My goal is to get down to 195 just so I can say I'm not 200...lol

Good Job and Good Luck!

:)
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congrats thats great !!! I just want to get in shape before my hubby get home this summer
  • caroldavis
    Options
    Great job, Keep it up !!!!
  • mlove1307
    Options
    I SOOO remember that feeling!!! Hold onto it...it will push you to your goal! :]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!