30 Day Shred and Yahoo i.m.

Options
I am currently on day 3 of the "30 Day Shred" If anyone else out there would like to join me, in this daily WORKOUT! Please let me know! Im thinking it will be alot easier( for me anyway) to add some fitness friends on my Yahoo Instant Messenger list!
So if you want to join the shredding, let me know and add me in yahoo!
Hope to talk to some of you soon!
-Courtney
courtinjapan@yahoo.com

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I will get mine back from my friend and then I will join you!!! I will add you to the yahoo i.m.
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same day so this is perfect! Count me in. I have a wedding to attend to in 30 days exactly so I really need to be part of a support system.
  • CourtneyTree
    Options
    sounds good girls!
    Crys- how are you liking it? I was not as sore as I thought. I heard alot of "horror stories" about how sore you always are, but I feel wose some days after the gym!

Today after my day 2 of the shred, I took my toddler (in a riding seat) on a 4 mile bike ride! BIG mistake...lol...my legs are killing me!
    Im going to try to to the Shred and eaither bike or jog every day. Im used to working out 45+ min's on the stair master and burning 400+ calories, so since I dont really know how much im burning durring the Shred, its frustrating. Even though I think it's around 200 calories for my weight, something extra will really help me!
    (uugg...not to mention, I overate my calories today. I got served a dinner I didnet have planned, at my sons school, then came home to a really really good dinner I was treating myself to....im BAD! oh well...tomorrow is another day!
    P.S. my posts will be quite late. I live in Japan, so our time diffrernce is a little wacky! FYI
  • cloverluv
    Options
    Not too much soreness. I am putting in an hour cardio every other day aswell. Hopefully this will help with giving me a little extra sweat!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I still haven't gotten my 30 day shred back from my friend however I'm doing Jillian's no more trouble zone and WOW that is also a great workout.
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Today I am level 2, day 6. I have lost 4.5 inches off my stomach and 2 inches off lower waist (my thickest part across hips and belly) and 2 inches off my upper thigh. Yah! I'm also down 6 pounds from beginning this, BUT i'm also watching calories and such closely at the same time. I am SO pleased with the results so far and I'm only half way! I'm not on yahoo but i'm happy to chime in here :)
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Today I am level 2, day 6. I have lost 4.5 inches off my stomach and 2 inches off lower waist (my thickest part across hips and belly) and 2 inches off my upper thigh. Yah! I'm also down 6 pounds from beginning this, BUT i'm also watching calories and such closely at the same time. I am SO pleased with the results so far and I'm only half way! I'm not on yahoo but i'm happy to chime in here :)

GREAT JOB!!!
  • CourtneyTree
    Options
    WOW supermel! GOOD job! With the holidays we have had, I have been pigging out! (v-day, and anneversary, and lots of outtings) so im nurvous to weigh-in. Maybe tomorrow. and I still have not gotten a measuring tale..oh well...
    anyway...skipped The Shred yesterday. I had a migraine for about 24+ hours, and there was NO way to get a workout in! Today im jumping back into the shred, and I was hoping for a bike ride, but it pouring outside =(
    Good luck everyone... Im glad I posted and read now, I was in search for motivation this morning!
  • melissabranscom
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred tonight. It kicked butt! I am really going to enjoy this workout. I also walk a mile a day on the treadmill. Hopefully, this will help reach my weightloss goal. :smile:
  • CourtneyTree
    Options
    Completed day 7 today! I felt extra tired and not motivated. All I will say is....PMS!!!
  • cloverluv
    Options
    Are you planning on moving to level 2 after day 10 is completed??
  • kcandjoe
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred?
  • CourtneyTree
    Options
    I was planning on moving on day 10, to level 2, but hubby talked me into level 2 today (my day 8) and it was really nice! I really liked the change in excersizes, and while nothing felt extra hard, it was diffrent and that was nice!
    Good luck to you guys! I weigh in, in two days...im nurvous...lol
  • CourtneyTree
    Options
    Completed day 10, and my 2nd day of level 2 today! woohoo!
    The first day really made me feel it in my bum and thighs! Perfect! =)
    After the Shred the baby and I went on a 3.5 mile bike ride! Felt great!
    Today is hubbys bday, so we are heading out to the Okinawa Dragons baseball game! I hope I wont sabotage my calroies today on beer! lol