Gamers?

Options
Hi! I'm new to the site and I was wondering if there were other gamers on here so I could make friends... and stuff... Feel free to add me! I have no idea what I'm saying.

Replies

• Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I've been into a handful of MMOs over the years, FFXI and more recently, WoW. I've not played WoW for about a year now and mostly been into League of Legends (though considering trying out Pandaria in the near future).

Welcome, Feel free to add. :)
  • doctorcaptain
    Options
    I would really love to get into MMOs but sadly, I have a mac and nothing runs on this. I'm sure if I could figure out how to run bootcamp that would help.
    I'm sort of a casual gamer myself, mainly playing small indie games and being a hipster :)
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    There is also a gamer group you can join as well...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/36-mfp-gamers
  • doctorcaptain
    Options
    Really? I'm new here so... yeah
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    Really? I'm new here so... yeah

Yeah, see my edited post.
  • steelmaggie228
    steelmaggie228 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    XBox tag: steelmaggie228
  • distortedhero
    distortedhero Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    MMOs YAY!!!

I got sucked back into Maplestory...

Don't judge me =P

BTW Bootcamp is easy. It pretty much does it for you. What OS are you running? I run bootcamp on my iMac
  • doctorcaptain
    Options
    MMOs YAY!!!

I got sucked back into Maplestory...

Don't judge me =P

BTW Bootcamp is easy. It pretty much does it for you. What OS are you running? I run bootcamp on my iMac

I'm running Lion. How do I make it work? ; - ;
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm a slack gamer at the moment - haven't had much time to stay current with the games which has seriously sucked for me. But, I'm a gamer nonetheless :D
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I would really love to get into MMOs but sadly, I have a mac and nothing runs on this. I'm sure if I could figure out how to run bootcamp that would help.
    I'm sort of a casual gamer myself, mainly playing small indie games and being a hipster :)

Check through Steam if you haven't .
  • doctorcaptain
    Options

Check through Steam if you haven't .

That's a good idea :D
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Yeah - Steam has been working to get games for Mac users for the past couple years about. I believe they've got a good selection going by now.
  • doctorcaptain
    Options
    Yeah - Steam has been working to get games for Mac users for the past couple years about. I believe they've got a good selection going by now.

They have a decent collection of games that can run on the Mac, however, the games that they do have for Mac are not exactly my cup of tea. I mean, I have games that I like but it's not as many options as the PC of course.
  • distortedhero
    Options
    Go into your apps. Theres gonna be an app called bootcamp or bootcamp manager, I havent been on my mac side in a while. But once you run it itll do everything for you. Just have that Windows CD handy. Just follow the promps and you'll be set!

And yes Steam I love it

ADD MEEEEEE Distorted_hero
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    What about League of Legends? Not a MMO, I know, but just throwing it out there.
  • distortedhero
    Options
    They have borderlands 1 and 2 thats enough for me =P
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I don't really play MMOs, I tend to stick to single player console games
  • doctorcaptain
    Options
    They don't have LoL for mac... I really need to ge that Windows disc!
  • doctorcaptain
    Options
    Go into your apps. Theres gonna be an app called bootcamp or bootcamp manager, I havent been on my mac side in a while. But once you run it itll do everything for you. Just have that Windows CD handy. Just follow the promps and you'll be set!

And yes Steam I love it

ADD MEEEEEE Distorted_hero

I just sent you an invite :)
  • SoopraBint
    Options
    WOW - for the last 4.5 years...