I LOVE My fitness pal....

Rugbychick16
Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
Seriously. It's amazing. I've lost 32 lbs and counting, and this had made it so easy! I still enjoy all the food I love, like ice cream and cheesecake, But I now understand that if i do have a treat, I need to account for it during my day.

Really. I freaking love this site!!:love:

Replies

• fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    hey......im loving this site too!!!
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Me too! I'm only down 10 pounds, but it's the first time I've managed to lose more than 3 pounds ever.
  • Tools like this one should be considered to be used in the schools. Who would've thought a program like this would make maintaining fitness enjoyable. It just works, plan and simple:)
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Tools like this one should be considered to be used in the schools. Who would've thought a program like this would make maintaining fitness enjoyable. It just works, plan and simple:)

Amen! I learned more in one week on MFP than I did in 12 years of health and phys ed at school.
  • asimnaveed
    asimnaveed Posts: 3 Member
    agreed... the beauty of it is that you can have everything you want, yet you loose... myfitnesspal has disciplined my routine
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    I use it on my Ipod touch everyday and just started playing with the actual website today. I did WW for years and hated writing in a food journal, but with this program.... I love it!
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Agreed! I love this site. No more binging, if I really want something, I have a little and just make sure I log everything. I am feeling better and notice changes!:flowerforyou:
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    only a few days in and I am totally hooked on it!
  • I agree!! I've been using it for almost a month and I am so hooked!!
  • I too love this site! Never thought I would say this, but I love exercising because I love watching those calories being added back in :)

94811.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Thanks to Mike! He started this website! I keep thanking him for doing this entire world a favor! Thanks Mike!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    I <3 MFP too!!!!! :love: I've lost 14.5 lbs in 8 weeks, thanks to this website! I also love these message board,s where I have learned a lot of valuable fitness & nutrition information. What a great community. A million thanks to the founders, whomever they are!!!!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!