My Turbo Fire results w/pics

Options

Replies

• jolynn42
    jolynn42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome....I just started today...very inspiring!
  • rosieg1979
    rosieg1979 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?
    I'm 5'3
  • CrystalX82
    CrystalX82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! i only lost 11.6 pounds with TurboFire.
  • TnDMommy
    TnDMommy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • Amanda0926
    Amanda0926 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    How long are the workouts? And how many days per week?
  • positivechic78
    Options
    great job!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    How long are the workouts? And how many days per week?
    The workouts range from 15-60 min & you are scheduled to workout 6 days per week...hope this helps;)
  • PeloMichelle
    PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! I'm doing ChaLEAN Extreme (love it!) Can't wait to start Turbo Fire next. You've inspired me!!
  • rosieg1979
    rosieg1979 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Same height as me :-) You are now officially my inspiration :-) <<stalker>>
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!
  • dani_alaine
    Options
    You look amazing girl!!! Way to go! I am on my second week of Turbo Fire. I am feeling slightly unmotivated this week (not because of the workouts themselves but because of "Aunt Flo") but seeing your results really helped to motivate me through this less than stellar week. Thank you for sharing your success!

We need to be MFP pals :)
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
  • pink59eldo
    Options
    Wow great job! Your story is very motivational! I'm starting Turbo Fire tomorrow and I'm pretty excited!
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Great results! I start week 3 tomorrow and I am loving it! Its so much fun. Congrats and thanks for the post! I love seeing these kind of success stories :flowerforyou:
  • xanayda
    xanayda Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!

I SOOO want tf but at the moment we're not able to afford it... Do you want to burn me a copy and send it!!!??? LOL! :)

Good job!
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    You looks amazing!!Awesome lose with TurboFire!I am about to be on week 7 of TF and can't wait to see my end results :-)
  • chiselfuture
    chiselfuture Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking fantastic!
  • Wow!!! Great results!! I am doing Turbo Fire as well but kinda making up my own program....the HIIT workouts are a little bit much for me at the moment but I too keep pressing play and just keep mixing up the workouts!! Chalene Rocks!!!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!

Does turbo fire use any body/strength exercises or more of cardio moves? I've done 30 day shred & am now in the middle of Ripped in 30 (both workouts are by Jillian Michaels) and am trying to figure out what to try next.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!