Day 1!!!!!!

Ok you guys...this is my FIRST OFFICIAL day and I'm soooo excited!! I believe that I can really keep up with this program this time! I've talked to soooo many people that have motivated me already. Please feel free to add me as a friend...I need all of the help and encouragement that I can get!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Congrats on beginning. My first week was last week, the hardest thing for me to do was get started but after each exercise I was so proud of myself. Alot of things go on in life that can be a distraction but my determination is to do at least something, even if it isn't as long as i would want it to be or whatever, anything is better than nothing. And know that YOU ARE WORTH IT!! Good luck, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • So happy for you to take the first step! I'm just starting *again* so I hope this time works out for me. No, I know it will. I know it will work for you too!
  • You got it!!! Just keep it put. I am restarting so this is my first week as well. Just don't stop because you don't want to have to redo all the hard work that you put in once you get started. Also, plan meals and work out schedules that always helped me. Good luck!!!
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    You can do it!