How about this for NSV

Options
Going through airport security and was detained a little while as the officer looked at my passport and asked "Is that really you?" Even when I explained I had lost over 50lbs she still took a bit longer deciding whether it was me or not. Of course the fact that by this time I was smiling all over my face and looked even less like my photo probably didn't help.

Replies

• Scottb4857
    Scottb4857 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!! Making people do a double take because it just doesn't quite look like you is a sure sign of a great transformation - keep up the great work!
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great NSV. keep up the good work.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    haha I love it!! I had a similar instance when having to show my drivers license when I wrote a check at a store. The girl said I need a new drivers license because I look nothing like my photo lol. She asked me how much weight I lost because her dad had just lost quite a bit as well. No more big neck, no more puffy face and I cut my hair short. lol Wonder if they will redo your ID so you don't have to see the old you anymore? :noway: I think I have 2 more years till I need to renew my drivers license.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    hahaha! LOVE this NSV! I love seeing a loss in the face because your face isn't really the first place people say "Oh, I need to lose weight there!" lol Great NSV!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!