<-- This girl is on FIRE

Options

Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Excellent job overcoming the obstacles in your life. We can all learn something from this!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Honey, I know I've said this to you before but everyone should know that you are a true inspiration to me! As a fellow Lupus fighter I know all too well how hard it is to deal with. The steroids and medications cause their own havoc including weight gain and fatigue making it all the more harder to stay fit and healthy. Not to mention the joint inflammation that is in itself disabling. You look absolutely stunning! I'm so very proud of you! :heart:
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! How is the Lupus doing?

I am in a period of remission since late August; however, have been having muscle issues in my right leg since Saturday :S But it is doing OK :) It certainly has been A LOT worse ;)
  • emily_bird
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC ! Well done !
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you are smoking hot! great WORK!
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    What an amazing success story. Kudos to you for fighting through obstacles. You look amazing.
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your weight lost!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You are living walking breathing ASSKICKING proof that it CAN be done!! Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    awesome job -you look amazing. thanks for sharing : )
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    So the Remicade got a handle on your inflammation / edema? I've had such issues with edema for so many years due to thyroid problems. Please PM me if you'd rather not hijack your thread! :happy:

You look gorgeous, lady. :flowerforyou:
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!!

You look marvelous!! Loved your story. Your pic of the IV in your arm peaked my curiousity and I had to read more.

Sorry about the Lupus. I know what a challenge that can be. I too was on Prednisone many many times for IBS. I am very familiar with Remicade. I"m so glad you are better and in great health and shape!

Good for you!! Keep fighting!!!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You have evolved into one HOT mamma! You look GREAT! I have fallen off the wagon and today is my first day back. I have Insanity at home, and reading and seeing your story, I think I will do it when I get home! Start today, why not?!? It'll help me get throught the holiday season.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for being an inspriation!!
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    M!!!! I am so proud of you!!! I am so honored to have watched much of this progress and please know that you are SO FRICKEN AWESOME. You are a true inspiration and a great motivator!! Congrats on your weightloss, your round of P90X, your mental/emotional/physical accomplishments. Your hardwork looks damn good on you!!!!

((HUGS))
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Cntrygal81
    Cntrygal81 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What a great story - You are a fantastic inspiration and proof that there are no excuses. And you look absolutely stunning!!!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    looking pretty hot in that last picture !! :wink:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Great story, and fantastic transformation! And thanks for the reminder that I have absolutely NO EXCUSE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!