Maybe the dumbest question ever?

Options
Feel free to laugh at me. Trust me, I'm laughing at myself for even asking this question.

Is it possible to lose weight in the end of your nose?

:blushing:

I've been seeing new definition all over me in the last 3 months (woo hoo!) but now I swear I see a change in the shape of the end of my nose. It's always been very round, but now I'm seeing kind of an angle thing going on. Sort of. Maybe.

Am I crazy?

Replies

• lrose50
    lrose50 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Not sure I've ever heard of this with weight loss - but I'm sure Dr. OZ said your nose will widen with hormone changes? Not much help. PS - I'm not laughing - but puzzled.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Hmm...that is interesting! Maybe the change in the rest of your face is making your nose look different? I have no idea!! :smile:
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I don't see why there wouldn't be fat on your nose just like anywhere else. I had to have all my rings resized and my shoe size has gone down by a half size. Fat is everywhere!
  • waistfinder
    waistfinder Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Now I'm curious too. I'm going to look closer at the before and afters on some other thread. I'm sure there's perceptible loss from the nose tip. Subcutaneous fat is located under the skin, so it would stand to reason...
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    OK... I found a pic and took a new pic. I haven't compared them side by side yet.

Before:
    before1_zpsb920f149.jpg

Today (please pardon the lack of makeup):
    Untitled_zpsddc81ed1.jpg

Verdict?
  • Buryjam1
    Buryjam1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Don't see why not as some pregnant women get a fatter nose, although you not allowed to say that to them. My sister's nose went back to normal size after getting plumper when pregnant.
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    You may think you are seeing it change just due to the changes in your face. However, I'm sure it can be possible as you can get smaller shoe sizes when you lose weight.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I think maybe it's your cheeks got slimmer which makes your nose look smaller.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I think your nose is cute - and by cute i mean sexy in a weird way. You can always use the old fashioned way though:

s0200281_sc7?$splssku$
  • titi4j
    titi4j Posts: 97 Member
    Options

I think this definitely seems to make sense. Also, as some of the others said, you lose weight in your feet so why not your nose. I wear a toe ring and in the past when I've lost weight, I've lost it in my toes too.
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options

Yup... I'm thinking ^^this, too.
    by cute i mean sexy in a weird way

bwah ha ha! Thank you! That's the best thing I've heard in a long time, and the absolute best thing I have ever heard about my nose! You made my day! :happy:
  • seashell99z
    seashell99z Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I read your post and I immediatly reached up and squeezed the tip of my nose!!!! :laugh:

lol