5' - 5'4 with only a bit to lose?!

Options
124»

Replies

• mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2.5in and currently weigh 131lbs. I started out at 154lbs and want to get down to around 125lbs. I currently eat around 1500 cals a day.

I'm half way through doing the Les Mills Combat programme and also like to cycle occasionally.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jleppard1
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Im 5'4" and I weigh 160 lbs. I started at 180 but I'd like to get down to 120. I'm 24 years old and live in Ontario, Canada. I'm hoping to flatten my belly before my wedding in June. I found a beautiful dress but when I put it on, all I can see is my tummy right now. I hope I can shrink my size before June! I used to use MFP a while ago but stopped when I got rid of my iphone. I'm back now and hope I can get back on track. I noticed someone else is using Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30, I just started this week and its killing me! lol She's tough! Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 130 and 20% body fat). I'd love to get to18% body fat, which would likely be somewhere around 125. I workout for an hour 6 days a week and eat an average of 2,000 calories.
  • peachezncreme
    peachezncreme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3, started at 180, currently at 170, hoping to go down to 135. I'm a 25 yr old stay-at-home mom to 2 little girls, and have only recently started using MFP, so i'm still looking for more friends as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same. 5'4" trying to lose 20lbs and get back to my comfortable 120lbs. it is hard!!!! have this ugly "front bum" hanging over my jeans and HATE IT. I have never been ver 125lbs in my life and now at 45 I can't seem to stay under 135lbs..... I will be your fat loss friend.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    5'4" with about 20 lbs to lose.
  • sironae
    Options
    Hi there! I'm on my way out the door and wanted to contribute - feel free to add me!

I'm 5'2" and weigh around 120 right now, looking to get down to 110, however with building muscle I'm open to a different outcome - mainly, like some of you, just want to decrease body fat percentage, look hot, and feel strong! :) I just completed day 7 of 30 day shred this morning and try to work out as close to daily as possible (I just took two rest days in a row).

Edited to add that I'm relatively new to MFP and to calorie counting... I try to stay in the 1600-1800 calorie range and I often find it VERY challenging! It makes me wonder how much I was eating before I started counting, and whether going over is equal to overeating for me, or whether it's ok to listen to my body's wisdom (I went over by 300-500 calories on both of my rest days this week).

Stoked to support you all and to have support!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Here, here. I'm 5'3" at 141lbs right now, want to get to 120lbs eventually but would settle at 130lbs if I like how I look then x
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I wish I had your problem :(
  • QuincyRutledge
    Options
    Hi there :)

Height 5'2'' Current weight 136

I have been using Fitness Pal for about 10 days now. I have lost 4 pounds since I began logging calories and exercise. I am currently 136 lbs. My goal weight is to be betweem 125-128.

I began my weight loss journey at the end of March 2012. I was 165 lbs at that time. I hit the gym 5 days a week and ate low fat. My goal weight was 140 lbs and I reached it mid May 2012.

I have maintained the 25 lbs. I lost last year and am excited to be working towards the last 15.

I cant say enough good things about the MFP app!

Wishing the best to everyone here.
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    CW: 142lb
    GW: 125lb

so i've got 17lb to loose, preferably by june this year :smile:
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I was mumsy looking.

End Sept 2012 : 69.0 kg / 151 lbs

End Jan 2013 : 61.3 kg / 135 lbs (Lost 7.7 kg / 17 lbs)

Hopefully End March to reach my target weight of 58 kg / 127 lbs

I do cardio 3 x week and I do seems to lose my weight quite slowly but much toner now.
  • michmich68
    michmich68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 158. And at 44-yo, it just doesn't come off like it used to. I've recently started using MFP and am in my 2nd week of Les Mills Pump and loving it. I'd be absolutely thrilled if I could get down to 138. :o)
  • crazycranberry
    crazycranberry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm 5'4" and would like to lose about 14lbs or a little more if poss. Started on the 5:2 IF approach this week. On a 'fast' day today and came back to MFP to get some motivation and support and also give some if I can.

Lets do this!!
    :happy: