100 Pounds plus to lose- New friends and support

Options
Hi everyone! I have been here for a while, but I lost my mom recently and completely fell off the weight loss wagon! Today I am starting from scratch with 127 pounds to lose to meet my goal weight. I am very busy- married, three kids, full-time job, and college student, but I HAVE to make time to get healthy! My body is hurting and stiff and as of this morning I weigh more than I even did while pregnant! I don't want my kids to lose their mom early. Losing mine at 33 has been hard enough! Looking for friends with a large amount of weight to lose or for friends who have lost a significant amount of weight for motivation. Just send me a request:) I really want to do this!

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need a weight loss buddy... Doing this for myself... the wife... and kids... Been successful thus far and willing to help you to be as well.
  • jeannate52
    jeannate52 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. So sorry about your loss.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. :( Feel free to add me.
  • Linda_Kaye
    Options
    Sorry for your loss.
    I too have over 100 to lose. Lost 29 so far.
    Still got a ways to go.

I can always use more support and motivation.
    And i'll give support as well.

Anyone can add me.

We can do this!!
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the responses and adds! We can do this!!!!!
  • kschueller
    kschueller Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I know that is very difficult. I've got 60lbs to lose, feel free to add me
  • Sreed9901
    Sreed9901 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. I too have over 100 lbs to lose, feel free to add me
  • lam1007
    Options
    Just read your intro. I am so sorry for your loss. I added you to my friend list. I am new to MFP and I have 80 lbs to lose. My story is pretty much like yours but I have to do something. I am hoping that reaching out to others will help me stay on track. I will start blogging this evening and start posting pictures too. We can do this!
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support! It's hard to keep in mind, but LIFE HAPPENS! No matter what is going on around us, being fat isn't making it better! I really need to keep thinking this in those tough times.
  • kayork
    kayork Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your mother. I have lost 50 so far and have another 40-50 to loose. Please feel free to add me.