Favorite Protein Bar?!?!?!

Options
Hello,

I recently bought Pure Protein bars at Costco and they are pretty good and keep me full. I was wondering what everyone's Favorite Protein Bars are?????

I would like to try some more!

Thank you:flowerforyou:

Frankie

Replies

• jasonp_ritzert
    jasonp_ritzert Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    The Promax and Promax LS (lower sugar) bars are great. The lower sugar bars have 18 g of protein and 14 (yes, 14) grams of fiber per bar. Be cautious if you are sensitive to gas from too much fiber. Also, ISS Research OhYeah! bars are phenomenal. They taste like real candy bars.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My favorites so far are the Clif Builder bars. I love the chocolate mint. But if you like the Pure Protein bars, then we probably have different taste buds because I think Pure Protein bars taste like dirt. lol
  • MrsBach
    MrsBach Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    None. I avoid any processed foods including protein or fiber bars. I do use Nyogin protein powder and eat lots of eggs, turkey and chicken.
  • rachelerwin
    rachelerwin Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Zone bar cinnamon roll flavor. That and a cup of coffee yum yum.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I like the Lemon Luna Bars a lot but my absolute favorite is the Power Bar - Triple Threat Energy Bar, Caramel Peanut Fusion :smile:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    My favorites so far are the Clif Builder bars. I love the chocolate mint. But if you like the Pure Protein bars, then we probably have different taste buds because I think Pure Protein bars taste like dirt. lol

I like chocolate and mint so these are probably pretty good. I'm going to give them a try. I liked the taste of another of the Cliff bars, I forget the flavor, but was so put off by it's appearance I stopped eating them. They look like a bear's turd.:laugh:
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options

So, after eating Pure Protein for a few weeks, I hate them now! I LOVE Oh Yeah bars! I still have to try Clif Bars.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    +1 for cliff builder bars they are my favorite

I also like the brownie crunch flavor of the think thin bars http://shop.thinkproducts.com/Brownie-Crunch-Protein-Bar/p/TKP-701271&c=ThinkProducts@ThinkThin
  • falcon367
    falcon367 Posts: 116
    Options
    Quest ... the cleanest bar out there.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I really like detour low sugar bars! YUMMY!
  • igotgoals
    Options
    SIMPLY BAR!!!!!!!!!!!
    lemon coconut.
    most protein/calorie.
    vegan
    no gmo
    kosher
    under 10 ingredients
    delicious
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Quest!!! I am excited that they now carry them at GNC and Vitamin Shoppe!!! You used to only be able to get them online!