ever have one of those days?

Options
I've been back on my healthy eating plan for the past week and a half, which includes going on my Xtrainer for at least 25mins per day. usually it's been a doddle, i hop on, blast my ipod then whizz thru it without a care in the world.

but tonight, ive hit the 20minute mark, and it was a struggle all the way thru. i dont even feel as if iv pushed myself very hard. i didnt feel i had anything to muster up, even when my fave track came on.

anybody else hit brick walls like this? any tips to get thru it next time?

Replies

• Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    When you hit walls like that often it's time to switch up your exercise routine!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If you're still having trouble tomorrow, try another workout. Sometimes you just get bored.
  • kiwifrootkai
    kiwifrootkai Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    u could be right. i do include reps of squats, lunges, push ups etc in my routine but tonight i got no enjoyment out of it. i find the xtrainer ideal for me because i own it, and i can stay out the way and do it in the bedroom.

maybe i should look up some exercise dvds. im starting zumba again tomorrow night, which is once a week. just dont want to slip into my old habits again and do naff all!!