My introduction...where do I start???

Options
So let's see... In August of 2010, I started to believe I was developing diabetes. If I went 4 hours without a meal, I started to feel dizzy and irritable. At 360 lbs, I decided that something needed to be done quickly. I started walking...then jogging...then boot camps...then yoga and weight lifting. I changed my diet....started counting calories and watching fat intake. I even quit smoking (in order to begin running of course)... 17 months later, I was down to 200 lbs. and running 5-6 miles/day 4 times a week.

I still maintain all the good eating habits with an occasional bad day and I will never smoke again. Due to various conflicts in scheduling and a few nagging injuries, the workouts and running have really tapered off. Needless to say, I have hit a plateau and need motivation again.

I have started working out this past week and so far so good. I am a very shy person so I struggle to find partners to work out with. I wanted to give this site a try and see what great people I could meet out here. Obviously, there is a lot more to my story of success so I am always wanting to help motivate others as well... Add me as a friend and hopefully we can help each out.