confused

Options
I have so many trainers telling me different views. I 50 years,5ft 2 inches my weight ranges anywhere from 104lbs to 106lbs. Last time i checked body fat I was at 26%. What I am confused on is I want to lean out and build muscle, yes I want a rock hard body. Some trainers are telling me just heavy weight daily and 20 minute intervals of cardio ex a week. Others say 45 minutes med intense cario and full bosy training twice a week....SO CONFUSED help anybody.

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I have so many trainers telling me different views. I 50 years,5ft 2 inches my weight ranges anywhere from 104lbs to 106lbs. Last time i checked body fat I was at 26%. What I am confused on is I want to lean out and build muscle, yes I want a rock hard body. Some trainers are telling me just heavy weight daily and 20 minute intervals of cardio ex a week. Others say 45 minutes med intense cario and full bosy training twice a week....SO CONFUSED help anybody.

Heavy lifting will give you a "rock hard body." Cardio is good for your health, but there is no need for more than 20 minutes a few times a week. Cardio will not build muscle.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

first one is right.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Go with the first one. Lift heavy stuff, no need to go overboard on the cardio.
  • rlgfoldesi
    rlgfoldesi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the input that does help