would you be tempted

Options
Honestly if you was within walking distance would you be tempted

0f4eF.gif

Replies

• belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I can honestly 100 percent say NO KFC so fricking greasy just thinking about it ruins my appetite.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    Options
    Considering all the KFC stores in town have been shut down for "renovations", hell yeah. Or maybe I'll go to Mary Brown's.
  • craigineson
    craigineson Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You would put a whole bucket in front of me, and I still wouldn't be tempted.
  • jpenningtonuk
    Options
    I haven't had KFC for over 12 months

Y8mw8.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

0f4eF.gif

Is it free? Then yes. Otherwise, I'm too broke right now for dining out.
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    KFC used to be really yummy. I'm not sure when they turned the corner into crappy and over priced. Actually, considering how much chicken costs, I think most fast food chicken is over priced.

If I were to eat fried chicken, and I'm sure I will since my diet doesn't forbid me from doing such a thing, I'd much sooner go to Popeye's before KFC
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    KFC used to be really yummy. I'm not sure when they turned the corner into crappy and over priced. Actually, considering how much chicken costs, I think most fast food chicken is over priced.

If I were to eat fried chicken, and I'm sure I will since my diet doesn't forbid me from doing such a thing, I'd much sooner go to Popeye's before KFC

This ^^^ use to love it but last couple times had it was greasy nasty garbage that wasn't worth what you have to pay for it...
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    What an uncomfortable .gif.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I loved KFC until I went to the drive thru about a month ago only to be told they'd been taken over by some other company and no longer made the Doublicious. So now they can go to hell.
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Not my weakness. I haven't eaten it in 25 years.
  • craigineson
    craigineson Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    What an uncomfortable .gif.

HA!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I must have missed the days when KFC was good, because I have never liked it and am not tempted by their greasy chicken at all!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options

0f4eF.gif

Nope. I don't see the appeal.
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    No way. Never liked KFC. Don't do chicken with bones in it and am gluten free.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Gross. Absolutely not. I HATE KFC.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    thats-racist.gif
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options

0f4eF.gif

LOL! No. i don't really like kfc chicken.... if it was the mashed potatoes and gravy, then that would be a whole different story...
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I live within walking distance to: Jack in the Box, KFC, Round Table Pizza, 3 Starbucks, McDonalds, Panda Express, 2 Subways, Applebees, Hooters and an all you can eat chinese buffet. All of these are within a mile of my house.

Luckily I don't much care for fast food, the only temptation is Applebees, and that is a once a month type of thing, so no problem.
  • jpenningtonuk
    Options
    8izq
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    depends... if I had eaten already, probably not. If I was hungry and it was the only thing there..., yes. lol!!! I drive by one daily and since my son doesn't eat chicken, we don't eat there...