not hungry!?

Options
So far today, I've had 465 calories, and it's almost 5 pm. After adding in my exercise, I'm down to a 109 calorie net... but I'm just NOT hungry.

Should I be forcing myself to eat when my net gets this low?

Replies

• MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Drink water. Make sure you are hydrated.

Be interesting to hear what those 465 calories are made up of.

If you have worked out then you should have eaten before - even just a banana as well as eating a decent breakfast after.

Some days, we just don't get as hungry or forget to eat. I eat 3 meals every day plus snacks. If I don;t eat properly I will get tired as the week goes on. Your body just cannot survive on so few calories.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    yes
  • lasmit4477
    lasmit4477 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to "eat" your calories, try drinking them. Make a smoothie or something to that effect. I hope this is not something that happens often, otherwise you would be doing more harm than good!
  • BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    I think most of us will agree that what you're describing is not healthy. Now, if this is just a fluke and isn't normal for you, I'd say fine. However, realize that this is not healthy and try to come up with a solution. Just like overeating is unhealthy and many of us have made a plan to stop overeating, under eating is also not healthy.

Personally, I recommend planning your meals/snacks for the day ahead of time and eat accordingly. That way you aren't left with a huge deficit at the end of the day. It would have been much easier to eat those calories throughout the day than having to eat such a large amount at the end.