2»

Replies

• windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    haha we are all so mean...yet i am still laughing
  • Hanierose321
    Options
    You look old enough to be my mother, and for you to say that, i'm kind of disappointed. I would expect this from someone my age, but for a woman of your stature to do that....Wow. Thats just wrong Ma'am. The man who first commented was at least civil. But the other adults on here...WOW. I could see some of you being my teachers. It's okay to point something out to someone, but it's another thing to use passive aggressiveness and be rude. Looks like the older generation isn't as great as their made to be. I'm glad I was taught my manners, and that when you tell someone something, you say it in the proper way.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    You look like an adorable little baby, and I just wanna squeeze that cute little face! I have no idea who your response was toward, since you didn't quote the reply, I'm just sayin'.
  • Hanierose321
    Options
    lol, it was at adini749. You look about 22.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    lol, it was at adini749. You look about 22.

She's actually really nice. And thank you, I think I might adopt you!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    You look old enough to be my mother, and for you to say that, i'm kind of disappointed. I would expect this from someone my age, but for a woman of your stature to do that....Wow. Thats just wrong Ma'am. The man who first commented was at least civil. But the other adults on here...WOW. I could see some of you being my teachers. It's okay to point something out to someone, but it's another thing to use passive aggressiveness and be rude. Looks like the older generation isn't as great as their made to be. I'm glad I was taught my manners, and that when you tell someone something, you say it in the proper way.

^^ AMEN! We have anti-bullying laws and adults can't even set the example for the kids!! I have kids her age on my bus, and here she is seeking out help. Did y'all forget what it feels like to be an overweight teen? Shame on the so-called "adults" on here!
  • brichbourg
    Options
    I am such a spaz. I'm actually 18. I had a recent birthday on the 20th. My parents and I forgot again, so I still feel like 17. But I am 18, so they can't delete me. lol

Actually, I can understand that...it's happened to me; maybe not at 18...but definitely when life gets hectic and the birthday comes/goes without the usual fan-fare... and if you filled out the initial app correctly (b-day, etc) then you are correct in the typo aspect...since the thingy does your age for you. Just sayin'.

(to all: please ignore the spelling, if incorrect, it is not my strong suit).
  • Hanierose321
    Options
    At Brich and Robyn thank you for being understanding. You guys are amazing, this is the positive feedback I wanted. Not negativity.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I can understand that she is supposed to be 18 to be on here. Not going to argue about that. BUT...come on guys. We are ADULTS and a lot of us understand how it feels to be ragged on and you are going to do it to a kid who is reaching out for help? Even if she lied about her age or typo'd it - whatever - do you really need to have that kind of attitude with her? -.-
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Hi. I'm Mercy from NJ. This is a great place to lose. Log everything you put in your mouth. Water is your friend, get use to drinking it. Don't waste your time on other beverages. If you need some frizz get a sparkling water that has zero carbs, zero sodium and no apartame. Eat clean (fruits, veggies, lean meats and whole grains), weigh ur food, get well rested and move. U will have a bad day, get over a start fresh the next day. Don't let one bad day become weeks or months. Get a buddy to workout with you. Find something you njoy. I love to exercise, don't feel right if I don't hit the gym. Eat your calories that MFP sets for you. Do try to stay under eat what they give u without going over and staying too far below. If you exercise you will be given more calories. Some will say eat back some will say don't. Eat if your hungry and don't if your not. Good luck on your journey. Stick with it.
  • brichbourg
    Options
    Hi. I'm Mercy from NJ. This is a great place to lose. Log everything you put in your mouth. Water is your friend, get use to drinking it. Don't waste your time on other beverages. If you need some frizz get a sparkling water that has zero carbs, zero sodium and no apartame. Eat clean (fruits, veggies, lean meats and whole grains), weigh ur food, get well rested and move. U will have a bad day, get over a start fresh the next day. Don't let one bad day become weeks or months. Get a buddy to workout with you. Find something you njoy. I love to exercise, don't feel right if I don't hit the gym. Eat your calories that MFP sets for you. Do try to stay under eat what they give u without going over and staying too far below. If you exercise you will be given more calories. Some will say eat back some will say don't. Eat if your hungry and don't if your not. Good luck on your journey. Stick with it.

Another idea: add a bit of juice (grape works best) to some fizzy water--usually 3:1ish--and add ice... Presto/Chango...instant "soda." I use this a lot in the summer, when I want a bit of fizzy-drink, but don't want the crap of soda...and it does hydrate you, and offers some nutrients (vitamins, etc) when it gets so hot that you don't really feel like eating.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    C'mon guys enough with the sarcastic comments and childish behaviour. Before you dish out the comments ask yourselves would you treat your only children like this who have a weight problem. This is nothing only internet bullying and pathetic! Give her a break, regardless of her age she has taken the courage to ask for help and I thought this was a site for support and motivation??? To the OP feel free to add me!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options

^^ AMEN! We have anti-bullying laws and adults can't even set the example for the kids!! I have kids her age on my bus, and here she is seeking out help. Did y'all forget what it feels like to be an overweight teen? Shame on the so-called "adults" on here!

Here here!
  • Pheeia666
    Options
    You can do it babe, just think positive if you have a bad day and you **** up don't dwell on it move on but learn from it. For example I can't be trusted with a loaf bread so I buy a bread roll sometimes if I need it for a sandwich. Good luck we are all on thos website for the same reason.
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I know what it's like to loose weight while your in pain. Hang in there! :smile: