so...what do I get her for Christmas?

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Either makeup, lingerie, movie tickets, a cuddly stuffed animal hiding some awesome present like....makeup, lingerie,..

or shoes. You can never have too many shoes :smile:

fixed that for ya :wink:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Whatever you do, don't get her a f-ing alarm clock, even if it is a nice one. She'll still be pissed off at you 11 years later.

Just sayin'.

WOW worst gift ever.

Also, if she likes BOOKS don't get her an e-reader......Some people like BOOKS.
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Pay attention to little things she says she wants. Little things that catch her eye. A woman wants to feel like her man is thoughtful. Gifts should be appropriate and thoughtful, not necessarily expensive.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    www.birchbox.com.. check it out. its super cool if she's into makeup/skin care stuff.

etsy.com
    you can find ANYTHING on there.

take her away for a weekend.. or plan a day together.
  • Just give her the d.

haha Seriously!

Followed by jewelry. Or electronics of some sort.
    Better idea: Plan and completely set up a weekend or at least a date. Every time I want a date, I get "Well, where do you want to go?" If he planned out an entire evening, I would definitely show him my appreciation ;)
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Whatever you do, don't get her a f-ing alarm clock, even if it is a nice one. She'll still be pissed off at you 11 years later.

Just sayin'.

WOW worst gift ever.

Also, if she likes BOOKS don't get her an e-reader......Some people like BOOKS.

Haha this is me. I'm proud of my wall of books, like my own personal library.
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    a ring :heart:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Jewelry - been married a long time and its never been wrong. Oh, that and handbags. Chicks dig handbags . . .
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Get her a rabbit
  • Cut a hole in the box...

All joking aside what does she like? What is she interested in?
    Those gifts mean the most.

haha best Christmas gift ever!!!!
    Women love jewelry, like a bracelet or something. If she has a hobby, you could get her something that goes with it.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Jewelry - been married a long time and its never been wrong. Oh, that and handbags. Chicks dig handbags . . .
    I feel like I must turn in my chick card. I wouldn't want either jewelry or handbags. Or flowers. Or perfume.
    ::::: handing over my chick membership card::::
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Build her a cake, or draw her a picture with a note that says 'there's a lot more where this came from ...'
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    You could try asking her...I'm sure she'll be happy to tell you. If not, you could try asking her family members or female friends what she would like. I always make sure my husband knows what I want by saying, "Look at this honey, I really like this, it's so awesome. Hey, isn't it Christmas soon? I wonder what you're giving me for Christmas..." By this point we are usually both laughing and he gets the "hint". After 17 years of marriage, I'm fairly fluent in "man-speak" and he understands "woman-speak" pretty well.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    I got mine a pallet of slim fast and a jump rope.

I like to support her fitness.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Build her a cake, or draw her a picture with a note that says 'there's a lot more where this came from ...'

I changed my mind. Build her a cake. Preferably with wood and glue.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    homemade dessert or a nice meal, flowers, jewelry, chocolates, a day at the spa, nice smelling stuff, her favorite band's new cd, fitness stuff.

For the past 3 years, I have gotten nothing for any holiday from my boyfriend, so those are just some things that I'd love to get and I'm sure she'd love any one of those things too.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Just give her the d.

You never give her ALL the d until birthdays and holidays.

We all know this, right? This isn't just me?
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    A year's worth of pedicures.
    Kindle Fire HD
    Rain guards for her Jeep (oh wait....)
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member

I changed my mind. Build her a cake. Preferably with wood and glue.

You do not build cakes with wood and glue! You build cakes and leave them on your girl's doorstep!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    An Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle with a compass in the stock!