I could use some friends who are in their 30's 40's and up

Options

Replies

• Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am 58 yrs and 5'7" anyone is welcome to add me..
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Liana and I am 46. I have had my share of health issues and am very proud to say that I am now medication free! I would love to help you out with support!
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and in maintenance, but around daily.
  • shalesemarie09
    shalesemarie09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi today is my first day as well! I'm 32, and single mom of two very active childten. I too have had a recent health scare, nothing tomajor but a big wake up call for me. Heart disease runs heavy on both sides of my family. And I know I want to be around to see my children have children. I'm 5'4.5" 187lbs and looking to change my lifestyle. Oh, and I need some friends too! I'm definitely going to need support starting this journey;-)
  • MCO1407
    MCO1407 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me or anyone else can add me. I'm 34 was on a good streak but not good now. A lot of myfitnesspal friends have disappeared. I'd love more pals that really want to make this work. Yell at me... Keep on my case... I seriously want to get back on track. I'm gonna do it... It's just the start that's tough, once in the swing I'm good.. Lets do this people!!
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and a Type 2 Diabetic who has recently been taken off his insulin due to his weight loss. I still have quite a way to go. I log on everyday! Feel free to send me a request...
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm pretty active on MFP daily.

I'll be 40 *gulp* tomorrow.....have 1 kid.
    Joined at the end of May, jumped off the MFP wagon, and then started back before thanksgiving.

I used to be in great shape, but marriage, a job where I either sit at a desk or travel a lot, and a kid ruined my motivation.
    I'm here to lose weight, but more than that get healthy. Lower body fat, lower cholesterol, and lower blood pressure.

I'm 5'5", started MFP at 192, and am looking to get down to about 135 or so.

I love cooking, and have an open diary.

Good luck!
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm 35. I have lost almost 70 pounds have another 80 or so to go. Family history of heart disease, high blood pressure and hypoglycemia. Been here for 18 months. I log every day. I struggle most days to fit in what I plan to do with what I actually can do.

Started at 278.8
    Currently 211.0
    5 foot 6

I'm not perfect by any means, but I try every single day.
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I am a great cheerleader!
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    Hi, my name is Cheri. I have a lot to lose 130lbs total. I have an open diary. 5"1' 220lbs now. Anyone can add me if they like. Welcome to the site!!
  • ssweet169
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am trying to find people that can help me stay focused on the outcome. I love reading people's stories of success and I know that together we can make weight loss a reality. :)
  • YarinaB73
    YarinaB73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 39 and today is my first day on MFP as well. Hopefully we can all keep each other motivated to maintain a healthy lifestyle!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 49 with about 80lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • LisaRobyn73
    LisaRobyn73 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 39 and also need to lose with a bunch of health issues. feel free to add me!
  • vcferlita1
    Options
    Feel fre to add me. I'm in definitely in the "and up" category.
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    36 here and on my way but still have a long way to go! Add me if you want!
  • soberhofer
    soberhofer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me if you like. I'm new here, 42 and have about 70+ pounds to lose.
  • Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 years old and 5'4" as well. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Suzuki03
    Suzuki03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, You can add me I'm 47 yrs old and still have another 60 lbs to lose :smile:
  • kaputch1980
    kaputch1980 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 32 and just signed up tonight.
    I have had 4 back surgeries since the summer of 2009 and looking to lose the weight I gained during the past few years. I have 50 pounds to lose.
    Good Luck and may we motivate one another often! :)
  • DeniseBarone
    DeniseBarone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Friend me, too! I'm 49 as well and had total right hip replacement surgery this year.